🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Drake is mad foolish.

He's good friends with Hollow Da Don and almost all the battle rappers he should have been extended that olive branch.

J Prince just securing his family investments. Sure it's lame from the rap fan perspective, we lose out, but from the perspective of someone who's gaining benefits, they can't just stand there and watch a piece of their empire crumble.

J Prince just securing his family investments. Sure it's lame from the rap fan perspective, we lose out, but from the perspective of someone who's gaining benefits, they can't just stand there and watch a piece of their empire crumble.

Losing the bag over pride is foolish especially when the masses don’t really care:

Why are we quoting non-credible sources? Mans got a lot of anti drake rhetoric on his twitter, so I don't expect any impartial info from him

This **** turning into lipstick alley
1CDA9F6C-AA3F-4A9E-8264-B22FAE551254.png

From J Prince’s mouth

Who the **** is J prince?

The FBI threw conspiracy charges at him but they ended the case in fear of their agents lives. So they conceded by asking J Prince to shut down Rap-A-Lot Records, which he owned. 2001.

Half a decade later, his son discovers Drake, and puts his music on for Wayne. Wayne says it's trash. One day, he drives around with Wayne n puts a bunch of Drake songs on, and Wayne asks "who is that?"
"The guy u said sucks"
"Hmm..He good"

They flew Drake out of Toronto the next day

The rest is history

Didn’t J Prince have a diss record earlier this year and now he’s telling Drake not to?

This is worst than an L.

He can never call himself the best anymore, no more top 2 and I’m not 2 talk :smh:

What a shame. He’s still going down as a pop icon but who here really cares about that?

Drake just commented on this IG post:

tdmGaW0.jpg

He commenting the lyrics of the guy's music... but lol... I can't help but laugh at the lyrics he's quoting, given the context of the situation he's in

Back
Top Bottom