🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I just don’t understand how Drake can drop 7am on Bridle Path and give us a lot of the mid he gave us on this album

Absolute 🔥🔥🔥. This and No Friends are examples of why he should drop a full on rap album. He can still sing the ****in hook if he insists on having that R&B influence.

He dropped this on Ovo radio yesterday, flames. Should've been on the album

Don’t you get the singing was the issue with this album? It isn’t up to the standards we expect from Drake… and this track is no different. It would literally be a top 3 worst track on the album if he added it.

No sure why drake “leaked” that. Major backfire. life of the party better than anything on CLB. Ye needs to add it to the album ASAP. Sonically CLB not seeing donda at all.
Kanye putting stuff on something he ain’t affiliated with.

Drake and Lil Durk cool.

Off that leak, Kanye is about to cut checks.
Kanye made a major violation

Last edited:
Don’t you get the singing was the issue with this album? It isn’t up to the standards we expect from Drake… and this track is no different. It would literally be a top 3 worst track on the album if he added it.

Nope, remove the Cudi song or Way 2 Sexy and add this one in.

Nope, remove the Cudi song or Way 2 Sexy and add this one in.

I agree - remove the Cudi track. It’s disgraceful for those two guys to team up and come up with that trash. Way 2 Sexy is too hard though. Go play it in the gym.. I bet you gonna be feeling way 2 sexy.

What exactly did Ye say that was so bad?
He said “put it on GD” which is Gangster Disciples. They heavy in Chicago and I wouldn’t use that term unless I was member. If he used it to try to play tough it’s going to cost a couple hundred thousands for the advertisement

I'm pretty sure a billionaire in Hollywood is safe from petty gangsters in Chicago.

Spun clb a few more times

Knife talk definitely out of place. Whole vibe is off.

Way 2 sexy is cringe to me. Future looks like he doesn't even want to be in the video. Waiting on the feminist backlash bc it's 'normalizing the sexualization of women working out in the gym".

I've listened to it a few timed now.

Some high level rapping with some mid level pop-rap songs on some very expensive sounding beats.

It's way way way way too long.

Artists ruining bodies of work to game streaming numbers has been an unfortunate development.

Back
Top Bottom