🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

2hz5vg8.png

Did ya hear that lose my mind on BET? I didnt, they dam near blocked out the whole ++%%*$*%+%+% song #thanksBET

Did ya hear that lose my mind on BET? I didnt, they dam near blocked out the whole ++%%*$*%+%+% song #thanksBET

Did ya hear that lose my mind on BET? I didnt, they dam near blocked out the whole *++%%%$%%$+% song #thanksBET

Did ya hear that lose my mind on BET? I didnt, they dam near blocked out the whole *++%%%$%%$+% song #thanksBET

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

That lose my mind verse by drizzy is flames. Delivery/swagger is on point with that 1

Drizzy almost took that song from Jeezy with that verse like Jeezy took Unforgettable from him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

That lose my mind verse by drizzy is flames. Delivery/swagger is on point with that 1

Drizzy almost took that song from Jeezy with that verse like Jeezy took Unforgettable from him.
laugh.gif

Is Drake gonna rock that OVO Letterman jacket like the rest of his life or what? SMH I've seen dude wear it like 5 times the last week.

Is Drake gonna rock that OVO Letterman jacket like the rest of his life or what? SMH I've seen dude wear it like 5 times the last week.

Back
Top Bottom