🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Originally Posted by JJ1223

he dotted the "i" with a heart, though
smh.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
I'm starting to believe that a lot of you are really very lame in real life. If you don't want to post on topic things go start another thread somewhere else. All these pics that go at Optimus are all beyond tired as well if you don't like the dude so much WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN HIS THREAD?

INB4 ppl say U MAD. I'm not mad I'm starting to get annoyed though.

smh.gif
I'm starting to believe that a lot of you are really very lame in real life. If you don't want to post on topic things go start another thread somewhere else. All these pics that go at Optimus are all beyond tired as well if you don't like the dude so much WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN HIS THREAD?

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I just came in here to state that Unforgettable is one of the best hip-hop songs I have EVER heard. Anybody who says this album isn't a classic debut is a hater. The only song I don't like on it is Find Your Love, it pisses me off every time it gets to that song on the CD because this album would be flawless if it wasn't on there.
Unforgettable is probably the best song and definitely the only song I listen to at least once a day from that album. Production and everything is perfect on that song.

I just came in here to state that Unforgettable is one of the best hip-hop songs I have EVER heard. Anybody who says this album isn't a classic debut is a hater. The only song I don't like on it is Find Your Love, it pisses me off every time it gets to that song on the CD because this album would be flawless if it wasn't on there.
Unforgettable is probably the best song and definitely the only song I listen to at least once a day from that album. Production and everything is perfect on that song.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  And yall 3-4 dudes always sticking up for each other in this thread is tired as well... go on somewhere

smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  And yall 3-4 dudes always sticking up for each other in this thread is tired as well... go on somewhere

HARLEMONTHERISE is not alone....

HARLEMONTHERISE is not alone....

smh.gif

They are borderline ******ed... I don't get it either...

smh.gif

They are borderline ******ed... I don't get it either...

Pay attention I guarantee you it'll be
One of the best decisions you've made
I'm sonnin em all, I live in the shade
Previously, mischevious behavior was the leader of me
You could say I was fresh to some conceited degree
Steppin out the house, tryna figure out where cameras from "Cheaters" would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pay attention I guarantee you it'll be
One of the best decisions you've made
I'm sonnin em all, I live in the shade
Previously, mischevious behavior was the leader of me
You could say I was fresh to some conceited degree
Steppin out the house, tryna figure out where cameras from "Cheaters" would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
 that pic was funny though and Optimus' weak response didn't help the cause

smh.gif

laugh.gif
 that pic was funny though and Optimus' weak response didn't help the cause

NEVER thought I'd be happy to enter the Drake Thread...

The Klan almost lynched me in the:
Spoiler [+]
eminem.jpg
Thread...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

NEVER thought I'd be happy to enter the Drake Thread...

The Klan almost lynched me in the:
Spoiler [+]
eminem.jpg
Thread...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

I just came in here to state that Unforgettable is one of the best hip-hop songs I have EVER heard.

Wouldnt go that far but the song is probably one the best i heard in awhile.
Just wish Drake added another verse.

I just came in here to state that Unforgettable is one of the best hip-hop songs I have EVER heard.

Wouldnt go that far but the song is probably one the best i heard in awhile.
Just wish Drake added another verse.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Any NT famn got "You Know, You Know" with a louder/CDQ version? The "untagged" version is MAD LOW
smh.gif

Yes.
I still bump the tagged version because it's louder

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Any NT famn got "You Know, You Know" with a louder/CDQ version? The "untagged" version is MAD LOW
smh.gif

Yes.
I still bump the tagged version because it's louder

Back
Top Bottom