🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I have no idea who the hell Corey Gunz is..

The one on the left

Man Kendrick Lamar has no chill at all :lol:

None whatsoever :lol:

But this clown Aubrey is the one who put the battery in his back, so I guess he better either hope that he's in a Hov-like position to where he could ignore it and let it blow over, or get ready to drop Good Night and Good Luck/Good Riddance pt. II.

DJ Whoo Kid on Shade 45 said Jay-Z's verse on Pound Cake was better than the entire Magna Carta album and just as good as Kendrick Control verse. They debated this **** for about a half hour. Playing the verses back to back and **** before going into a Drake mix. Song is a banger but c'mon yo...

Man Kendrick Lamar has no chill at all :lol:

None whatsoever :lol:

But this clown Aubrey is the one who put the battery in his back, so I guess he better either hope that he's in a Hov-like position to where he could ignore it and let it blow over, or get ready to drop Good Night and Good Luck/Good Riddance pt. II.

Drake should have just stayed quiet. He even said it himself, Kendrick did it for a reaction. He got his week of attention and everyone was moving on. Drake gave this thing a 2nd life

Drake has nothing to worry about when it came to Kendrick. Hope he keeps quiet now

Last edited:
Drake should have just stayed quiet. He even said it himself, Kendrick did it for a reaction. He got his week of attention and everyone was moving on. Drake gave this thing a 2nd life

Drake has nothing to worry about when it came to Kendrick. Hope he keeps quiet now
"kendrick did it for a reaction" is downplaying what he did. he didnt do it for a reaction. that makes it sound like he wanted some attention so he started beef. Kendrick wanted the competition. He, like SO many of us listeners, got tired of all the buddy buddy s*** in rap. The top 10 artists all work with each other on EVERY song. Its ridiculous. Every song is someone featuring drake or 2chainz or lil wayne or nicki or big sean, or j cole. If theyre ALL workin together...then they cant say whos better. Kendrick said f*** dat im tryna be the best. Just like us basketball players. We're friends and all that, but im tryna cross u up, break ya ankles in front of your wife and kids and dunk on you as you crawl off the court. Competition is GOOD.

Second, drake has nothing to worry about? Are you that far down on his shaft? Do you believe that in ANY way, drake can keep up with kendrick when it comes to actually RAPPING? i know people say drake can put a song together bla bla but...he cant do that in rap. That only refers to pop and his pseudo-RnB style. In rap, drake would get his feelings hurt (as hes showing right now) and embarrassed publicly. Which would taint his image. As weve said before, he put himself in a tough spot. He can answer and lose, or ignore him...and look like a cowardly loser. either way its bad.

Drake is perhaps the most marketable hip hop artist ever.. if i were him I wouldnt respond to Kendrick, not when the white man is knocking down my door throwing money at me for my brand.

Second, drake has nothing to worry about? Are you that far down on his shaft? Do you believe that in ANY way, drake can keep up with kendrick when it comes to actually RAPPING? i know people say drake can put a song together bla bla but...he cant do that in rap. That only refers to pop and his pseudo-RnB style. In rap, drake would get his feelings hurt (as hes showing right now) and embarrassed publicly. Which would taint his image. As weve said before, he put himself in a tough spot. He can answer and lose, or ignore him...and look like a cowardly loser. either way its bad.
We get it, you're infatuated with Kendrick and despise Drake's existence because he made some comments about your man.  However, this is the DRAKE thread, so...

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

We get it, you're infatuated with Kendrick and despise Drake's existence because he made some comments about your man.  However, this is the DRAKE thread, so...

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

valiant effort. great try. but no. i dont despise drake. im a fan of music. this is good for music between two great artists. one artist got butthurt. please, fold your cape.

valiant effort. great try. but no. i dont despise drake. im a fan of music. this is good for music between two great artists. one artist got butthurt. please, fold your cape.

When you resort to the tired cape comment then we know you're out of steam

Last edited:
Damn I've taken weeks off from visiting this thread...I come back to take a peek and my dude Stilln is STILL going hard defending Drakes honor? :wow:

C'mon bro...Just let people hate and live your life my dude...these are countless hours you could be doing something else instead of defending Drake bro. :rofl:

Let dudes hate, why does it bother you so much? A lot of people hate J.Cole and he's my favorite rapper... but i aint trippin that so many NT'ers find him boring... I know what i like and i dont have to defend anything. Just friendly advice man... Let it go :lol:

Back
Top Bottom