🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

How is that tired :lol:

**** happened pretty recently and was hilarious. And he does have talent but Abel is so good that it's hard to listen to other RnB. :smokin

It happened in May, and has been tired since hundreds of memes were made from it. I guess everyone has a different sense of humor, **** didn't even make me chuckle :lol:

I'm a massive Weeknd fan too, but I don't get how listening to him makes it hard to listen to something else completely different.

Different strokes as always, I guess.

miguel%20ko%20gif.gif

If that doesnt make you laugh then IDK what to say to you.

I dont like the Weeknd either(OH NO ITS ANTIDOPE WITH HIS HORRIBLE MUSICAL OPINIONS)

But I dont typically like non rap music, and I dont feel like I should have to sugarcoat it with a politically correct response, the vast majority of non rap music sucks to me. Dont really care for it, and when I come across it I'm usually disappointed

Shrugs.

Last edited:
How do you even know that dude hurt his knee?

I feel like we're on different pages here my dude.

Like 3 years ago, Drake tore his ACL balling. Then a few weeks after that, he was performing with Wayne on-stage and started skipping, and busted his ***.

It was a pretty big joke for a few weeks since the video of him dying on stage was everywhere.

Drake, kanye, Kendrick, J Cole, Jay-Z have real supportive fans.

Alot of other rappers, it just depends.

Last edited:
:lol: I don't even listen to the cd anymore. Not cuz it's bad...it's just worst behaviour is on repeat...prolly got over 500 plays in the whip

Still blasting this album heavy nothing come close not pusha not dom not dc3 nothing

Yeah, the longer I have the album the more I play it.

Honestly, this isn't the best rap album of 2013. If I was asked to like analyze and critique this album, it comes off as a bit shallow, and in most of the songs the themes that are explored in the records are explored in the same way throughout the album. From Time sounds like Further Thing, which Sounds like Connect, Which Sounds like Come Thru, Which sounds like Wu Tang Forever, etc. they all deal with the same issues content wise, which is why if I was a "Critique" I probably wouldn't rate it THAT high.

However, because i'm not a critic, I can just listen to the music and hear it for what it is. Drake does what he does, and does it very well. He makes great songs and great records, even if it's redundant in nature. He has his niche. He makes records about the same few topics, but has found a way for the music to still feel refreshing and new, and as long as he keeps doing that, he's good with me. I love NWTS.

^^ way to be honest. repped. You acknowledge that the content is lacking, but its executed well despite its repetitiveness

Still blasting this album heavy nothing come close not pusha not dom not dc3 nothing

This is wack.

like you do this with Jay's music as well. There is too much music out there to listen that many times that soon.

i mean do you, but thats pretty lame (imo of course)

edit: im not even tryin to be mean, but do you fell uncomfortable having someone hear you bumping the same song over and over?

Back
Top Bottom