🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Anyone know where else I can obtain Drake Tickets before I take this L on Stubhub? I plan on sitting in the bleachers for this one, cause I know I waited too long and I'm not paying those wild premiums for the lower levels.

Last edited:
Aubrey needs to leave this alone it aint his lane. He should just make smooth joints like that "hold on we're going home" and stop talking about how hes a nice rapper and how he could go in on dudes if he really wanted to, he needs to let that go and go full RnB mode or dudes are gonna keep pulling his skirt up.

"kendrick did it for a reaction" is downplaying what he did. he didnt do it for a reaction. that makes it sound like he wanted some attention so he started beef. Kendrick wanted the competition. He, like SO many of us listeners, got tired of all the buddy buddy s*** in rap. The top 10 artists all work with each other on EVERY song. Its ridiculous. Every song is someone featuring drake or 2chainz or lil wayne or nicki or big sean, or j cole. If theyre ALL workin together...then they cant say whos better. Kendrick said f*** dat im tryna be the best. Just like us basketball players. We're friends and all that, but im tryna cross u up, break ya ankles in front of your wife and kids and dunk on you as you crawl off the court. Competition is GOOD.

Second, drake has nothing to worry about? Are you that far down on his shaft? Do you believe that in ANY way, drake can keep up with kendrick when it comes to actually RAPPING? i know people say drake can put a song together bla bla but...he cant do that in rap. That only refers to pop and his pseudo-RnB style. In rap, drake would get his feelings hurt (as hes showing right now) and embarrassed publicly. Which would taint his image. As weve said before, he put himself in a tough spot. He can answer and lose, or ignore him...and look like a cowardly loser. either way its bad.

J Cole actually dont feature much at all

he's a good rapper, with a good background, appeals to ladies, seems intelligent through interview and last but not least he is jewish.. besides the chris brown fight on his record hes the perfect marketing tool..

I know all that, my point was he curses and everything on songs but can't respond to kendrick?

doesn't make sense, his image wouldn't change

he's a good rapper, with a good background, appeals to ladies, seems intelligent through interview and last but not least he is jewish.. besides the chris brown fight on his record hes the perfect marketing tool..

I know all that, my point was he curses and everything on songs but can't respond to kendrick?

The negative connotations associated with hip-hop beef are far worse than cursing on records. Its directly associated with the deaths of two people whos names are among the first to come up whenever there is a potential beef brewing. I even remember when the Hov Vs. Dipset thing was going on there were whispers of how he shouldnt respond becuase of what corporate America would think.

It would be an image tarnisher.

Welcome to 2013. Every big rapper fits this profile now.

I dont even think he has as many endorsements as Wayne does. And according to your characteristics of the most marketable rapper ever wayne isnt anywhere near it.

"kendrick did it for a reaction" is downplaying what he did. he didnt do it for a reaction. that makes it sound like he wanted some attention so he started beef. Kendrick wanted the competition. He, like SO many of us listeners, got tired of all the buddy buddy s*** in rap. The top 10 artists all work with each other on EVERY song. Its ridiculous. Every song is someone featuring drake or 2chainz or lil wayne or nicki or big sean, or j cole. If theyre ALL workin together...then they cant say whos better. Kendrick said f*** dat im tryna be the best. Just like us basketball players. We're friends and all that, but im tryna cross u up, break ya ankles in front of your wife and kids and dunk on you as you crawl off the court. Competition is GOOD.

Second, drake has nothing to worry about? Are you that far down on his shaft? Do you believe that in ANY way, drake can keep up with kendrick when it comes to actually RAPPING? i know people say drake can put a song together bla bla but...he cant do that in rap. That only refers to pop and his pseudo-RnB style. In rap, drake would get his feelings hurt (as hes showing right now) and embarrassed publicly. Which would taint his image. As weve said before, he put himself in a tough spot. He can answer and lose, or ignore him...and look like a cowardly loser. either way its bad.
36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-bJkI.gif

The negative connotations associated with hip-hop beef are far worse than cursing on records. Its directly associated with the deaths of two people whos names are among the first to come up whenever there is a potential beef brewing. I even remember when the Hov Vs. Dipset thing was going on there were whispers of how he shouldnt respond becuase of what corporate America would think.

It would be an image tarnisher.

drake is such nice guy to the eyes of white people that they would prolly encourage him to stand up to mean ol' kendrick and his silly antics

That was really the highlight of his career though. I never cared about dude before that and I didnt care about him post that. 

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion/likes/dislikes.....that's what makes the world and life so great.

If everyone agreed and thought the same....where would the fun in that be?

Back
Top Bottom