🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

This has all the making of an emotional breakdown

This and the Kendrick situation are definitely NOT the type of things he wants connected to him so close to his album release/tour :lol:

I can agree that from a business standpoint, Future goof'd though.

Damn man, was looking forward to seeing Future Vandross, Miguel and Drizzy :smh:

Future and Drake been had tension since the Tony Montana thing but I thought that was in the past. Idk why Drake would care that much about Future's opinion, I love him but his album won't be better than NWTS. Wonder who he'll replace him with, please not Big Sean.

Future def goofed; he could have opened up his music to a mainstream fan base

Drake and Chris Brown are dropping a single soon apparently

Damn man, was looking forward to seeing Future Vandross, Miguel and Drizzy
mean.gif

Future and Drake been had tension since the Tony Montana thing but I thought that was in the past. Idk why Drake would care that much about Future's opinion, I love him but his album won't be better than NWTS. Wonder who he'll replace him with, please not Big Sean.
This. He was on thin ice with Drake to begin with. He should know better.

Future def goofed; he could have opened up his music to a mainstream fan base

Drake and Chris Brown are dropping a single soon apparently
I pray this isnt true.

Last edited:
Future dropped out of the Wayne and TI tour this summer because he wanted to go on tour closer to his album date too.

Your Miguel slander is ludicrous
laugh.gif
You spelled accurate wrong :lol:

Miguel... bum...

Never heard Jhene, but is already prepared to not like it...

seinfeld.gif
Its not about not liking it, its about not being into it. Going to a concert where you dont know the material of that person is a waste of time IMO. I've done it, and have never enjoyed myself when compared to when I go see artists where I actually know their music. I'm literally going to be standing there and listening. I cant be drawn in cause I dont know the words. Its not a knock against her, the two songs I heard her on I have enjoyed, but I know nothing of her solo work.

Drake and his u cant say anything about me unless its great attitude. Future fan base is as big as its going to get. Got the streets on his own, on all ymcmb new ****, rihanna hes straight. Drake just got a female attitude smh

Unless the concert is tonight, wouldn't you be able to listen to her music... today?
You know me and my musical preferences well enough to know that it likely will not happen. Its not a slight against her, and I'm sure that there will be people in there who will know her stuff and want to see her. Props to her.

Last edited:
roll.gif
at this dude Future. I'm a fan of him but what song has he made "that possesses you" and " makes you fall in love"

:rofl: at this dude Future. I'm a fan of him but what song has he made "that possesses you" and " makes you fall in love"

Yeah, I laughed at this too. He's delusional, but didn't deserve to get kicked off the tour if that was really all there is to it.

Back
Top Bottom