🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

That ROZAY Remix :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: ... I would actually look forward to a YOLO/ Aubrey X Robert lp than a Watch the Throne 2. Its like Rozays extravagant fraudulent façade provides the perfect balance for Drizzys sensitive insecurities... I dunno how to splain it, but they make great music together.

Drake and Ross combo is $$$

Made Men
Free Spirit (Top 10 Drake song)
Aston Martin Music
Stay Schemin
Lord Knows
Us Remix

All bangers

I can't get into this album. Outside of Tuscan Leather, Pound Cake, All me and the two singles I'm not a fan.

The production puts me to sleep and his subject matter is undesirable to my ears. Maybe I need to listen again?

I don't understand these clowns who keep coming on to bash Drake; if you don't like him that's your choice but what's the point to clutter this thread? If I don't like an artist I don't go in the thread...pretty simple

Besides Rico x Hood said Kid Cudi is more versatile :lol:
You are the same clown that insistently goes into threads about Kendrick Lamar crying about him and calling him a "fad" but can't take the same heat for Drake... Cmon Son...
Drake has made some excellent music in the past but to sit here and say this malnourished cd is what the rap game needs right know is purely unacceptable..
We can agree to disagree on both K.Dot and Aubrey but don't sit here playing the victim like your boy(as far as music is concern) is very below average right now and I can name so many more youngster and old heads that have way more substance and bars then him. And no it's not about how he is whining on every track, LL Cool J was one of the pioneers for making music for the ladies, but when he was challenged, he came out spitting..
After I heard "Started from the Bottom", I had hopes for this cd, but this cd is far from even being mentioned as quality hip hop music of this generation...

Last edited:
You are the same clown that insistently goes into threads about Kendrick Lamar crying about him and calling him a "fad" but can't take the same heat for Drake... Cmon Son...
Drake has made some excellent music in the past but to sit here and say this malnourished cd is what the rap game needs right know is purely unacceptable..
We can agree to disagree on both K.Dot and Aubrey but don't sit here playing the victim like your boy(as far as music is concern) is very below average right now and I can name so many more youngster and old heads that have way more substance and bars then him. And no it's not about how he is whining on every track, LL Cool J was one of the pioneers for making music for the ladies, but when he was challenged, he came out spitting..
After I heard "Started from the Bottom", I had hopes for this cd, but this cd is far from even being mentioned as quality hip hop music of this generation...

Find where I ever posted in Kendrick's thread....ill wait (don't use that disguised Drake hate thread)

Who said fad? I said NT flavor of the month which is always true around here

Hop off my dude

So apparently this guy kicked Future off his tour because future had the nerve to say his album is better than drake's :rolleyes

This guy is REALLY starting to act like nicki minaj

No Future when I go see him :pimp: :pimp:

Hopefully Miguel can go get lost somewhere now and then we can get better openers/more Drake

Last edited:
So apparently this guy kicked Future off his tour because future had the nerve to say his album is better than drake's :rolleyes

Future ripped his album in a Billboard interview

Be real anyone would do this and that's not defending Drake

You are looking through your hate glasses

It doesn't really sound like he ripped it if this excerpt is the cause of it all:

Future said "Drake made an album that is full of hits but it doesn't grab you. They're not possessive; they don't make you feel the way I do. I want to make you want to fall in love."

Sounds like he critiqued it in a respectful manner.

What's Aubrey doing man |I

You call that ripping his album? He was just being honest.

Last edited:
"I've been on the songs of all these rappers that put out an album, and my music is still better" - Future

"Drake made an album that is full of hits but it doesn't grab you. They're not possessive; they don't make you feel the way I do." - Future

That's called ripping the album :rolleyes

I'm a drake fan but you gotta get them hearts out your eyes and start using common sense. The man simply said he didn't connect on a personal level with your album and you kick him off tour.

To be quite honest Drake is being extra sensitive but Future should also think before making those comments when he knows he's an opening act on his tour

It was an off the record comment and more importantly that sounds like a convo that should go on in a studio without any feelings being caught. does he just expect everyone to say that they love him unconditionally in order to be friends/make money with him.

i'm a strong supporter of the music but recently he's been taking things a bit too far with his sensitivity on issues.

Future - "I'm just being honest" :lol:

But nah that was corny for him to say IMO. Still wouldn't go about kicking him off your tour but we would have a sit down for sure

When you get the chance of a lifetime you should probably praise the headliner regardless if that's how you really feel

i think future still bitter bout the tony montana video

guess he feels like drake been lil manning him ever since

if he's willing to say all that in a interview theres no telling how he feels behind the sceness

Back
Top Bottom