🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

That drake verse was cool

**** ****** gon be **** ****** that's why we never gave a damn when they switched up hahaha

if it was on the same caliber as Stay Schemin then it would of made an impact, but it's just another lackluster song. and Future doesn't help at all.

Drake diss verses :rofl:

Nothin funnier than him trying to be tough

Enjoyed Juicy on this tho

Last edited:
Don't even listen to it for the diss or whatever.

I like this line

Just looking at the #'s n*gga I feel amazing. I'll call Michael Jordan up & MIKE WILL make it! [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji]

drake on point as usual
drake be killin with all them subliminals
:smh:
i wish drake would hit us with his "blueprint" or "illmatic"
like i know he can make a certified classic album
just dont understand why he wont give us one
i hope he decides to stop bsing around and give us a album full of the calms, miss me's, deams money can buy's, lord knows, with just 1 marvins room
i really dont know why he doesnt

No Marvins Rooms and that would be a great album. I doubt he ever makes a album like that though, he loves those save a h0e anthems too much. B****** love 'em too so I can't knock his hustle.

Last edited:
Women are Drake's core fanbase, you better believe we getting Marvin's Room's, Own It's, Hold On We're Going Home's and Take Care's (the song) on every album.

R&B Drake has dropped some slammers though if you actually out here making love to these women b

All joints you should be laying down that special woman or the chick with amazing box in your life to.

Last edited:
Women are Drake's core fanbase, you better believe we getting Marvin's Room's, Own It's, Hold On We're Going Home's and Take Care's (the song) on every album.

R&B Drake has dropped some slammers though if you actually out here making love to these women b

And I deleted all of those songs. :lol:

Some of his R&B stuff is real good but some it is too much. Drake ain't the only person to listen to with a female.

Of course not but all I'm saying he's got joints, I agree though he does get a little too sensitive for me at times but that's who he is so I let him rock.

That's his response to Kendrick?

roll.gif
One mediocre verse deserves another
laugh.gif

he was flowing real nice on it, I **** with it :pimp:

didn't listen to it as some sort of reply, I don't think it would apply to Kendrick anyway.. Kendrick being Drake's "son" in LA :rofl:

Kendrick didn't even diss him on control, just said his name

Kendrick dissed him in the Bet cypher and that was subliminal

That being said. Drake should just leave Kendrick alone. If Kendrick kept throwing jabs and kept being on that "I'm just having fun" BS, people will eventually tune him out. This just makes people excited to hear Kendrick's next verse, hoping they hear at shot at back at Drake

Last edited:
Kendrick ain't nobody's son that's for sure even though Drake has more on his résumé currently.

Drake a fool for being baited in to this, he can't win either way with the Kendrick situation, he responded perfectly when it first went down but then he got in his feelings.

Kendrick wasn't really challenging nobody as much as y'all hype it up, he named so many people yet everybody wants Drake to diss him straight up as if his fan base gives a **** really. Pusha was the smartest one, collab with him on a song and go verse for verse

If Drake was smart, he hits up Jake One and gets on a joint with Kendrick going bar for bar, therefore discussion is done.

This confirms what I already knew:

Kendrick will eat Drake food if they ever get into any real battle.  Rap-wise, Kendricks's definitely better IMHO, but there can be argument made for either.  Battle-wise, off -the-top, freestyle wise?  Not even in the same galaxy. 

This confirms what I already knew:

Kendrick will eat Drake food if they ever get into any real battle.  Rap-wise, Kendricks's definitely better IMHO, but there can be argument made for either.  Battle-wise, off -the-top, freestyle wise?  Not even in the same galaxy. 
On a smaller scale, Kendrick is like Nas and Drake is like Jay-Z...

Back
Top Bottom