🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Show Me A Good Time was my turn up joint for a little while, man I'm fronting I ****** with half of TML hard :lol:

Thank Me Later is still his best album to me. I don't know why him and Jeezy didn't do a video for Unforgettable. That was my **** that summer.

When did it become cool in rap to just openly bite other cats styles?

***** whack I want diversity not everybody tryna make the same ******g song

:lol: I'm saying. _'s is blatantly using the same flows and beats. Biting is like the trend now.

Last edited:
Drake and the Migos flow is usually :smokin

Dude let me down so hard with this one. No energy, no emotion, just flat. Speed up the track, a couple more punchlines and this could have went hard :smh:

Last edited:
Literally was watching the Portland Miami game and as Bosh was getting ready to shoot that 3 I was yelling "BOSH! ***** WE MADE ITTTTTTT!!!! AYEEEEE!" :lol:

Looks like tonight will be another one of those nights...

Another one tonight? Hoping he drops one a night between now and Tuesday.

We Made It is not that good. Im sure it will bang when people are intoxicated/high Tuesday night but as a standalone track, it's underwhelming. Most disappointing parts are Soulja Boy's involvement, Migos flow, and that wasted potential of the beat. Sample was so hard, but the drums are too loud and the 808 is off key. Lol nitpicking but small **** like that pisses me off.

The verse itself was okay and shoulda been saved for another song.​

drakesftb20.gif

This song is fire.

How is that song even remotely hot? Other than that beat?

All I heard was weak/braggadocious bars. "I need a walkie talkie just to get a beverage"

Weak punchlines "im goin up like a cresendo"

An him doing his best Meek Mill yelling flow impersonation...which was laughable.

This song is absolute trash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom