🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Waiting for the final version to listen.

Heard everyone from Kanye to Ross was supposed to be on it.​

How is that song even remotely hot? Other than that beat?

All I heard was weak/braggadocious bars. "I need a walkie talkie just to get a beverage"

Weak punchlines "im goin up like a cresendo"

An him doing his best Meek Mill yelling flow impersonation...which was laughable.

This song is absolute trash.
You gotta be the dude in the club who complains about the DJ not playing Mobb Deep or some s***
mean.gif
.  You can put up a front about not liking Drake's music all you want, but you're still gonna check for it at the end of the day.

DameIsDope[emoji]8482[/emoji] ‏@DJJustDame
Ahhhhh that Who Do You Love leaked smh that's not a final version but from what I hear they aren't that far off

Last edited:
Shouldn't have changed the beat around the hook.  The hook's beat on the unfinished version was
pimp.gif
.  Heat of the Moment next?
nerd.gif

Coincidence Trophies released almost 4 in the morning.. What is that 4/5 songs now? Correct me if I'm wrong. 

we gonna act like trophies although not amazing isn't better then 90% of music being played on the radio these days

we gonna act like trophies although not amazing isn't better then 90% of music being played on the radio these days

Classic giant douche vs turd sandwich scenario.

Everything is pretty much trash.

Serious question; do you think you might be a masochist?

I can't recall you ever saying you **** with a Drake song in recent memory, yet you keeping coming back and listening to the next thing he puts out, knowing you won't like it anyway :lol:

Why torture yourself like this?

Back
Top Bottom