🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

If Drake came out in the 80's/90's, he still would have made it because he wouldn't be making music like this.

Instead, he'd be making more gangsta/hood violence type music and fronting like ALOT of rappers were back then.

This is EXACTLY what I always think when people say that he wouldn't have survived as a rapper in the 90's. If Kanye hadn't inspired him to take the route he did, then that would leave Comeback Season style Drake. However, Little Brother dropped their first album in 2001. So what does that leave him with in the 90'a? Fake gangsta raps. :lol:

For Comeback Season to have such good "soft" standout tracks, every single time he spoke I'm just like "you're full of ****" 
laugh.gif

True, off topic but Hey Ya is one of the top 10 greatest songs of any genre

Can't stand that song. Never liked it. "The Way You Move" was always the better single to me.

Thank Me Later is Drake's worst album. Absolute trash. Take Care will probably be his best album when his career is over. Production on that album is ridiculous.

Never liked Thank Me Later besides Light Up, Fancy, Unforgettable and Over (for the production)

Forgot, Resistance was fire

40 very majestic on that beat

"You told me you would never change"

Last edited:
Drake rapping > singing

Verses on TML> TC

the only thing TC has over is that it flows better and all the songs are on the same subject of matter but **** that **** TML go hard

Fancy :pimp:
Light up :pimp:
Miss me :pimp:
Unforgettable :pimp:
SHOW ME A GOOD TIME :x :x :pimp:

Show Me A Good Time was my turn up joint for a little while, man I'm fronting I ****** with half of TML hard :lol:

Eh, thank me later was cool. Karaoke, fancy, the resistance, are all some of his best tracks in my opinion. A few forgettable tracks but overall I could listen to that cd today and vibe

Show Me A Good Time was my turn up joint for a little while, man I'm fronting I ****** with half of TML hard :lol:

I used to do this too :lol:

But when I really go back to it, the only songs I'm not crazy about are Over, Thank Me Now (minus the beat at the end), and Find Your Love.

CeCe's Interlude :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Thats one of my favourite tracks from TML

I've said this before, but Find Your Love is top 2 worst Drake songs ever, but he made up for that with Hold On We're Going Home.

Still a lot of time for them to drop it, would make sense to do so anytime between now and Saturday night. That would still be plenty of time for folks to hear the material and make it the nye anthem

CeCe's Interlude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thats one of my favourite tracks from TML

I've said this before, but Find Your Love is top 2 worst Drake songs ever, but he made up for that with Hold On We're Going Home.
Hold On We're Going Home >>>>>>>>>

Hold on We're Going Home is one of my fav drake songs. and its lyrically nothing special. i can see why people think its a weak song. there isn't much to it. but idk y i just find it awesome.

idk what the hold up is, but 40 better release these damn new tracks. including that new drake aaliyah.

Back
Top Bottom