🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Concept done by someone. That **** would be fire. tbh.

Trophies is fire.

An ignorant, over the top, triumphant anthem. Will be knocking this heavily the next couple of nights.

Once a freaking gainnnnnnnnn the king does it !!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

hes the best now, has been the best for the past 4 or 5 years and will continue to be the best.. everything he says is facts !!! :smokin :smokin :smokin

a bunch of handshakes from the fakes.. but ni@@as i do not want to be friends tho lol fireeee :pimp: :pimp:

whats the mood, can i tell the truth if i was doing this for you than i have nothing left to probe.. ABSOLUTE FACTS.. YOUR ALREADY THE BEST, WHATS LEFT ? :smokin :smokin :smokin

this for me tho, im just tryin to stay alive and TAKE CARE OF MY PEOPLE !! nd they dont have no award for that !! FACTS , FROM THE HEART.. EFF ANYTHING ELSE !! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

AND THEY DONT HAVE NO AWARD FOR THAT.. SH*T DONT COME WITH THROPHIES AINT NO ENVELOPES TO OPEN, I JUST DO IT CAUSE IM SUPPOSED TO !! THATS ALL

FRESHEST SH*T OUT !! REALEST OUT !! HIS WHOLE TEAMMMMMMM IS EATING WITH HIM !!! .. IM DONE LOL :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

keep in mind, these are throw away tracks !! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: .. without even trying, when your hot, your hot.. simple !! dont hate it, embrace it :smokin :smokin :smokin

"And they dont have no award for that " :smokin :smokin

- Much luv, StayFreshhh !! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: #koudieluvvvvvvvvvv :nthat:

Last edited:
Why Drake screaming like Meek Mill on trophies??? When i heard the beat months ago i said if theres on song im getting the album for its this one

And now that it wasnt on the album i feel bamboozled and now hearing the final version i can say its dissapointing

That Trophies track is toooo nice, specifically the remix. That track could've easily replaced like 4 of the NWTS songs.

lol Migos might be the strongest Movement posted on NT in a min, these boys carrying Trap Rap on their back right now.

Migos would have blacked out on Paris Morton Music 2. lol These Boys need to drop a tape rapping on Popular Beats from 2013.

This is the second time I've heard Migos...... First time was also because of Drake.

Back
Top Bottom