🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

wow people really know OBO brien part? i assumed everybody had the drake only version
laugh.gif
Man, them fools were surprised too
laugh.gif
.  Had the vocals for his part louder than his mic
laugh.gif

Just heard 0 to 100 a few days ago and I gotta say. It made me a bit depressed. I appreciate quality music from Drake. I love it when he actual raps but why was there a lack of these caliber tracks on NWTS? Why wasn't he spitting as often and dropping tracks like this on THAT album. Now we can excellent track they seems to be left on the cutting room floor. He making to much of a habit at leaving his best tracks off his albums.

Dreams Money Can Buy
Free Spirit
Club Paradise
9 Am in Dallas
3 Am In toronto
Jodeci Back
Trophies
0 to 100

Just heard 0 to 100 a few days ago and I gotta say. It made me a bit depressed. I appreciate quality music from Drake. I love it when he actual raps but why was there a lack of these caliber tracks on NWTS? Why wasn't he spitting as often and dropping tracks like this on THAT album. Now we can excellent track they seems to be left on the cutting room floor. He making to much of a habit at leaving his best tracks off his albums.

Dreams Money Can Buy
Free Spirit
Club Paradise
9 Am in Dallas
3 Am In toronto
Jodeci Back
Trophies
0 to 100

Don't remind me :frown: he has an good album worth of throwaway material

We've gone through this a million times, Drake core fanbase wants him to sing.

Yes the ************ can spit but his biggest song is Hold On We're Going Home. He gives out enough strictly rap joints around every album run.

We've gone through this a million times, Drake core fanbase wants him to sing.

Yes the ************ can spit but his biggest song is Hold On We're Going Home. He gives out enough strictly rap joints around every album run.

Girls don't care about rap songs :lol: Drake got the perfect balance in his music

Show was mad real in Houston. Warehouse was the perfect venue as was how he have tickets away.

No videos here, never really understood going to a concert to see a performance through your phone.

He wouldn't sell like he does with more rap tracks on his albums...he knows the formula...hes give away all the type of music people want on his albums for free then joogs with the sales with the female/mainstream joints on the album... Wiz follows the same type of formula if you look at the type of music on his mixtapes vs his album cuts...business is business

I think drake albums are usually close to 50/50 rapping and singing ... Usually even on the r&b songs he throws in a verse.

With his amazing song writing ability and amazing rapping ability I think eventually a double disk is a must.

He wouldn't sell like he does with more rap tracks on his albums...he knows the formula...hes give away all the type of music people want on his albums for free then joogs with the sales with the female/mainstream joints on the album... Wiz follows the same type of formula if you look at the type of music on his mixtapes vs his album cuts...business is business

It's funny cause kdot has debunked this theory. Eminem show, black album, stillmatic etc. rappers have sold well with making a few singles and dropping lyrical gems throughout the album. This type of logic is the reason drake will never drop a Hip Hop classic.

It's funny cause kdot has debunked this theory. Eminem show, black album, stillmatic etc. rappers have sold well with making a few singles and dropping lyrical gems throughout the album. This type of logic is the reason drake will never drop a Hip Hop classic.
Come on dude, Drake and Kendrick do not have the same fan base.  Drake would be alienating a large portion of his fan base (females) by dropping a lyrical, Hip-Hop album.  Likewise, Kendrick would be alienating a large portion of his fan base if he cut back on the rapping and started singing.  Not to mention, you really think Drake, of all people, would get credit for a "Hip-Hop classic?"  Dudes can't wait to tear apart his raps and call him weak
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Kendrick makes music for people with more idle lifestyles that have a mature approach to life. Drake makes music for those who do Drake stuff.

^lol

And lol at the thought of Kendrick singing. His voice atleady gets annoying after a while :lol:

Last edited:
Drake can rap his *** off, he just won't ever get the credit for it. Kendrick (IN MY OPINION) just puts a lot of random **** together and people think cause of his cadence and delivery, he can rap. He's decent...but to put Kendrick OVER Drake is blasphemy. Drake had me convinced after songs like 9AM in Dallas, Paris Morton Music 1, and Stay Schemin

Drake can rap his *** off, he just won't ever get the credit for it. Kendrick (IN MY OPINION) just puts a lot of random **** together and people think cause of his cadence and delivery, he can rap. He's decent...but to put Kendrick OVER Drake is blasphemy. Drake had me convinced after songs like 9AM in Dallas, Paris Morton Music 1, and Stay Schemin
Cosign gif

Last edited:
Minus the cadence/delivery, what you described as Kendrick Lamar is exactly what Drake is, a decent rapper. I'm not even a complete Kendrick fan, but to say Drake is a flat out better rapper than him is pretty laughable.

you aint never lied homie. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom