🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

His dumb *** realized we are less than a month into summer and reacted
laugh.gif
Todays my bday....since a kid Ive always said the summer is over after my bday..and summer for me begins May 1st

Drake Pays Rappin' 4-Tay For Using "Playaz Club" Lyrics On Y.G.'s "Who Do You Love"
July 16, 2014 | Andres Tardio

Drake has reportedly settled conflict with Rappin' 4-Tay by paying the rapper for reusing his rhymes on a song, according to TMZ.

Drake borrows lyrics from 4-Tay's "Playaz Club" on YG's "Who Do You Love." When 4-Tay did not receive credit for the song, he criticized the YMCMB emcee. TMZ reports that the two parties reached a "very lucrative agreement."

According to 4-Tay's manager, Drake's label has agreed to pay $100,000 for the lyrics.

"4-Tay tells us he's no longer offended," TMZ reports.

On "Playaz Club," Rappin' 4-Tay has the following lines. "I got a ho named Reel-to-Reel / She got a buddy named SP-12, now you know the deal / We gets freaky in the studio late night / That's why the beats that you hear are coming real tight / Something to roll to, something to stroll to / If you's a playa in the game, this will hold you / Mo' money, mo' money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don't slip in the '94 / A lot of fools put salt in the game / To where these women get the notion that they running the game."

On "Who Do You Love," Drake raps:

"I got a shorty name Texas Syn / She got a buddy named Young JB and now you know the deal / We turnt up in the studio late night / That's why the songs that you hear are comin' real tight / OVO crew, *****, thought I told you / If you a player in the game, this should hold you / And man, shout my ***** Game, he just rolled through / Eatin' crab out in Malibu at Nobu / A lot of fools puttin' salt in the game / Until these women get the notion that they runnin' the game."

Drake Pays Rappin' 4-Tay For Using "Playaz Club" Lyrics On Y.G.'s "Who Do You Love"
July 16, 2014 | Andres Tardio

Drake has reportedly settled conflict with Rappin' 4-Tay by paying the rapper for reusing his rhymes on a song, according to TMZ.

Drake borrows lyrics from 4-Tay's "Playaz Club" on YG's "Who Do You Love." When 4-Tay did not receive credit for the song, he criticized the YMCMB emcee. TMZ reports that the two parties reached a "very lucrative agreement."

According to 4-Tay's manager, Drake's label has agreed to pay $100,000 for the lyrics.

"4-Tay tells us he's no longer offended," TMZ reports.

On "Playaz Club," Rappin' 4-Tay has the following lines. "I got a ho named Reel-to-Reel / She got a buddy named SP-12, now you know the deal / We gets freaky in the studio late night / That's why the beats that you hear are coming real tight / Something to roll to, something to stroll to / If you's a playa in the game, this will hold you / Mo' money, mo' money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don't slip in the '94 / A lot of fools put salt in the game / To where these women get the notion that they running the game."

On "Who Do You Love," Drake raps:

"I got a shorty name Texas Syn / She got a buddy named Young JB and now you know the deal / We turnt up in the studio late night / That's why the songs that you hear are comin' real tight / OVO crew, *****, thought I told you / If you a player in the game, this should hold you / And man, shout my ***** Game, he just rolled through / Eatin' crab out in Malibu at Nobu / A lot of fools puttin' salt in the game / Until these women get the notion that they runnin' the game."

Damn Drake straight up stole that.

I TOLD YALL ****** HE WAS GONNA MOVE TO CLEVELAND

http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2014/07/drake_plans_a_move_to_clevelan.html

CLEVELAND, Ohio – Northeast Ohio may be getting another famous resident.

Complex.com's sports section  reported on Friday that hip-hop superstar Drake has jumped on the Cleveland sports bandwagon. During a conference call regarding his hosting duties for ESPN's ESPY Awards (which air Wednesday night), Drake was asked about his reputation as a bandwagon sports fan  and if he now plans to support teams in Cleveland.

Even though he is from Toronto, Drake's response was that he plans to look at real estate in the Cleveland area. He wants to attend Cavaliers and Browns games in support of LeBron James and Johnny Manziel, who Drake said are like family. Drizzy also said he roots for the three Canadian basketball players – Andrew Wiggins, Tristan Thompson and Anthony Bennett -- currently on the Cavs' roster.

Drake's love for Cleveland is rather interesting, considering the rap star has skipped out on the city recently. Drake notoriously canceled  a concert in Cleveland last October.

The cancellation was part of a change in Drake's schedule that called for a few shows to be switched around. However, while other shows were rescheduled, the rapper and his team completely removed Cleveland the list.

When Drake announced his joint summer tour with Lil Wayne in June, Cleveland was noticeably absent from the list. Still, Drake told Complex he's been to Cleveland "time and time again" on tour. His last performance in the area was in 2012.

Let's hope local fans aren't bitter:

Honorable Mention :smokin
Side Pieces :smokin :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:

SIDE PIECES.

Waits for CDQ
You ****** are shameful
laugh.gif

I know you guys are joking (maybe... sometimes i'm not sure with Anti) but there are people who really rock with ANYTHING dude makes as long as it's gentle and melodic, no matter what he's saying on it.

Back
Top Bottom