🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Biting is Biting I don't care who did it DRAKE bit the man's whole verse he didn't ask for permission so now he gotta pay up period.....

Was there even a lawsuit?  Seems like Drake just agreed to give him some money to shut him up.
Basically
4 Tay a bum now......well he always has been
Been cracked out for YEARS
he just want some money to feed his crack habit
Bum *** shoulda paid drake
Made his *** sorta kinda but not really relevant in 2014

I didn't watch the espys how did slylar bf take an L

NM just saw the video yea her dude took a mean L lol..I wouldn't doubt it if drake smacks sometime in the near future

Last edited:
Yea minus the opening and Donald Sterling song, Drake did a really good job hosting. The opening definitely had me thinking it was gonna be awful :lol:

Yea minus the opening and Donald Sterling song, Drake did a really good job hosting. The opening definitely had me thinking it was gonna be awful :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

The opening was kinda sketchy at first. You could tell Drake had some nerves up there but he definitely settled in. The skits were just perfect, that Filipino accent from Drake doing his Manny impression was gold.

Drake's corn was on full display but it all worked because he embraces it. I actually found the opening to be funny and the only reason I tuned in was because I was expecting a car wreck from Drake. He shocked the hell out of me, actually had me laughing throughout. Now the Sterling thing was OD, sick of that guy.

Drake is a natural, he killed that SNL hosting/acting, and he killed the ESPY's...how long until we see the boy in a movie?

Drake is a natural, he killed that SNL hosting/acting, and he killed the ESPY's...how long until we see the boy in a movie?

He was in talks to do a film with Al Pacino a few years back but he declined. Of course there's his 'lochness monster' anchorman 2 cameo line :lol:

He's just more focused on his music career and that makes all the sense in the world right now.

He did a nice job hosting. The stuff with him and Blake was funny and the Manny skit was too. At times it felt like I was watching Nick Cannon though.

You would be cool w/ your gal doing that?

My girl and I were just talking about this lol.... I didn't even have to say anything she was like "you would be so mad wouldn't you". Lol I get it was just for entertainment and I wouldn't care if it was me and the Instagram situation didn't happen but based on these circumstances id be pissed

Last edited:

At this point I think both Drake and all of us know that whenever he gets (back) into acting, he's going to kill it.

But I think Drake has difficulty balancing the two well, so I kind of expect him to not really get into acting mode until either his music career somehow slows down or until there's a role that he just can't resist comes along.

Last edited:
I honestly think the only reason why you haven't seen Drake on the silver screen is because 1) He isn't getting the roles he's looking for at the moment and 2) The Projects that he has worked on weren't green lit / lacked funding which is why you never heard about them.

My girl and I were just talking about this lol.... I didn't even have to say anything she was like "you would be so mad wouldn't you". Lol I get it was just for entertainment and I wouldn't care if it was me and the Instagram situation didn't happen but based on these circumstances id be pissed
thank you took the words out of my mouth

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom