🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

How you bite a _'s whole verse?
laugh.gif

Not a line but the whole verse, dude was blatant with it.
SAME THING I SAID HOMIE..
Man, get outta here
laugh.gif
.  As someone who owned the cassette version of Playaz Club, I thought it was Drake paying homage to the West Coast (Bay Area).  If anything, he got that song radio spins in 2014.  Y'all need to blame Jay-Z for stealing all those Biggie lines, everyone does it now.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

Man, get outta here
laugh.gif
.  As someone who owned the cassette version of Playaz Club, I thought it was Drake paying homage to the West Coast (Bay Area).  If anything, he got that song radio spins in 2014.  Y'all need to blame Jay-Z for stealing all those Biggie lines, everyone does it now.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Man, get outta here
laugh.gif
if it was macklemore that had done it though...

How you bite a _'s whole verse? :lol:

Man, get outta here :lol: .  As someone who owned the cassette version of Playaz Club, I thought it was Drake paying homage to the West Coast (Bay Area).  If anything, he got that song radio spins in 2014.  Y'all need to blame Jay-Z for stealing all those Biggie lines, everyone does it now.

Jay was using LINES to pay tribute to his homie. This _ bite somebody's entire verse. This is the era of biting flows and sounds so it's whatever.

Last edited:

How you bite a _'s whole verse? :lol:

Man, get outta here :lol: .  As someone who owned the cassette version of Playaz Club, I thought it was Drake paying homage to the West Coast (Bay Area).  If anything, he got that song radio spins in 2014.  Y'all need to blame Jay-Z for stealing all those Biggie lines, everyone does it now.

Chill out
laugh.gif
.  We all know it's not a big deal to use someone's lines, it's actually considered paying homage these days, but these dudes want to act like Drake is the first dude to do it.
I don't listen to him, but I assume most, if not all artists, have borrowed a line or two, so it wouldn't be a big deal to me if Macklemore did it.  If he hasn't, good for him.
Jay was using LINES to pay tribute to his homie. This _ bite somebody's entire verse. This is the era of biting flows and sounds so it's whatever.
You're just nitpicking.  Plagiarism is plagiarism regardless if it's a sentence or a paragraph.  And Jay pretty much did the same thing by using part of Big's verse from The World Is Filled in Give It To Me.

Biting is Biting I don't care who did it DRAKE bit the man's whole verse he didn't ask for permission so now he gotta pay up period.....

So if he would've asked permission beforehand and got the ok, it would've been ok and this wouldn't have been a discussion.

You're just nitpicking.  Plagiarism is plagiarism regardless if it's a sentence or a paragraph.  And Jay pretty much did the same thing by using part of Big's verse from The World Is Filled in Give It To Me.

You can call it what you want but bottom line is dude bite somebody's verse who he don't even know or hollered at.

Back
Top Bottom