🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

show me a good time>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The piano notes are so simple, but so dope
pimp.gif

Look What You've Done is probably one of my Top 3 favorite songs. It's deep, and makes you reflective on the past.

And whenever I'm flowing on the mic, Aside from talkin' 'bout the d I'm throwin' in ya' wife, I treat this one session as if it was my last, And I pretend tomorrow is the day I'm going in for life, like that...

pimp.gif

And whenever I'm flowing on the mic, Aside from talkin' 'bout the d I'm throwin' in ya' wife, I treat this one session as if it was my last, And I pretend tomorrow is the day I'm going in for life, like that...

:pimp:

MANNN :smh: one of my fav drake songs

He definitely is a better rapper than singer..

Man NWTS is such a great album, still play it front to back, TC still gets burn, havent touched TML since it dropped though.

Tuscan Leather is how you start off an album sheesh

Man NWTS is such a great album, still play it front to back, TC still gets burn, havent touched TML since it dropped though.

that Dipset-esque beat
pimp.gif
 "how much time is this ***** spending on the intro?"

I think @Antidope  and I have agreed many times that "Connect" is on a whole nother level, easily top 3 songs off of NWTS. Top 10 Drake song all time.

that Dipset-esque beat
pimp.gif
 "how much time is this ***** spending on the intro?"

I think @Antidope@Antidope<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//--> and I have agreed many times that "Connect" is on a whole nother level, easily top 3 songs off of NWTS. Top 10 Drake song all time.
No doubt about it bro.

Thank Me Later is a CLASSIC.

That is 8th/9th grade right there.

"I CAN RELATE TO KIDS GOIN STRAIGHT TO THE LEAGUE

WHEN THEY RECOGNIZE THAT YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED

AND THAT'S AROUND THE TIME THAT YOUR IDOLS BECOME YOUR RIVALS

YOU MAKE FRIENDS WITH MIKE BUT GOTTA A.I. HIM FOR YOUR SURVIVAL"

Bruhs, when I first hear those lines I lost my mind.

Is it me or is NWTS perfect Autumn/Fall music?

Last edited by a moderator:
Too Much>Come thru

Too Much is Drake's best song to me.

When it came out I was going through something so I cried at one point listening to it. It's just so beautiful man.

My mouth was wide open when I first heard it too. I was not prepared for a song THAT good. That and Connect had me in awe.

Back
Top Bottom