🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

His best song is Look What You've Done...the honesty in that song> any of his others
nthat.gif

Too Much is Drake's best song to me.

When it came out I was going through something so I cried at one point listening to it. It's just so beautiful man.

My mouth was wide open when I first heard it too. I was not prepared for a song THAT good. That and Connect had me in awe.
Bruh, the feels in that song.
"Hate the fact my mom's cooped up in her apartment, tellin herself that she's too sick to get dressed up and go do °°°° ,like that's true °°°°"

"And all my friends from the m town that i been round, start treating me like him now, like we aint no each other, we aint grow together, we just friends now,°°°° got me feeling penned down pick the pen up and put the pen down, talking to you from a distance like a pen pal, but i been down, damn"

"Money got my whole family going backwards, no dinners no holidays no nothing, there's issues at hand that we're not discussing"

Im gonna stop there because the whole song is quotable. Best track off NWTS.

The Fallon performance :pimp:
The song is so deep.

Dreams Money Can Buy was my favorite, it's a toss up between that, Club Paradise, and Connect

You know whats crazy? The old footage of Drake playing Ben Baller So Far Gone before it came out and him having to pick up Drake and loan jewelry etc.. Drake knew when he released it, he was gon change the game.

You think I'm so caught up in where I'm at right now, but believe I remember it all :smokin

You know whats crazy? The old footage of Drake playing Ben Baller So Far Gone before it came out and him having to pick up Drake and loan jewelry etc.. Drake knew when he released it, he was gon change the game.

*Flashback*

I was thinking about this for some reason the past couple of days. Had to go on YouTube to see if the vids were still up.

40 mixed the entire thing on his laptop on some speakers. That man is a genius.

NWTS is the best IMO and I loved Take Care a lot

One of last recent album's that I can play THROUGHOUT without skipping a single track. The whole vibe of NWTS is amazing :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom