🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Ready
pimp.gif

what are the other tracks for the album?

D'usse, Krazy...I'd imagine they'd be scrapped from the album at this point...neither has picked up any steam, got damn Believe Me is pretty much Drakes song featuring Wayne

Last edited by a moderator:
D'usse was not bad.

I like when Wayne and Drake collaborate. That snippet sounded like it's gonna be something good but hey, we'll see.

I think Paris Morton Music made me realize how great Drake can be at rapping. Thats the first verse that really blew me away. Dreams Money Can Buy made me be a permanent believer. I'm hoping for the day he can drop that album that has a perfect balance of what he can offer lyrically and his rnb/rap style.

Carter V gonna be great! Weezy back, Believe Me, D'usse, Krazy, Moment. Hoping for more songs like Believe Me from them soon

I think Paris Morton Music made me realize how great Drake can be at rapping. Thats the first verse that really blew me away. Dreams Money Can Buy made me be a permanent believer. I'm hoping for the day he can drop that album that has a perfect balance of what he can offer lyrically and his rnb/rap style.

:lol: :lol: Drake is trash.

There's a 'Drake vs Lil Wayne' app for anyone going to the concert.

I'm still on the fence about going. I wanna see Drake, but I dont think I know enough of the songs Young Tunafish is going to do. If anything I'm sitting in the nosebleeds.

is it me, or has the landscape changed to where now Wayne is latching on to Drake for popularity, as opposed to Drake latching on to Wayne?

Nope your not reaching.. Wayne is definitely using Drake to build hype for C5. The singles, the tour and everything else. Al I can do is smh since we all know Drake doesn't need any help with creating hype in 2014. He could drop a throwaway track at midnight and have the everyone talking about it ex. 0 - 100. Times sure have changed.

How many times are y'all going to feed that man attention? :lol:

He does this every few weeks like clockwork.

Back
Top Bottom