🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

It could be implied he fired shots off at ASAP Rocky with that line, ASAP was supposed to be on the remix, I believe they shot a video for it.
He's notorious for taking his gun off safety, firing shots, then extending his hand in friendship. He needs to pick a side and stick to it.

Pretty crazy. Dude is the tom brady of the Rap game

"Last week, Drake, a 27-year-old music artist, became the most successful artist in the history of Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop chart when his and Lil Wayne’s “Believe Me” tink-tink-tinked its way all the way up to the no. 1 spot. It’s the 14th time it’s happened for Drake, putting him one above Usher and four above Wayne. This is a feat made even more remarkable when you consider that it took Drake only five years to get there."

Last edited:
Yo why is this ***** Ben Baller smoking the skimpest, skinniest blunt I have ever seen 
mean.gif
sick.gif

Still waiting for Drake to drop that undisputed classic Hip Hop album. We may never get that. I think Take Care will be the closest thing to a classic we get from dude. Its crazy cause building up to NWTS I felt we were going to get that classic.

It was disappointing seeing Drake shout out Kendrick. I wish he would have took the Control Verse less personal and more professional. Like "oh you trying to take the number 1 spot, well wait to my album drop and Ill show u what a real classic rap album is".....We didn't get that unfortunately. I was hoping for more of a music rivalry. But I don't Drake fully comprehend what kendrick was getting at on Control.

Still waiting for Drake to drop that undisputed classic Hip Hop album. We may never get that. I think Take Care will be the closest thing to a classic we get from dude. Its crazy cause building up to NWTS I felt we were going to get that classic.

It was disappointing seeing Drake shout out Kendrick. I wish he would have took the Control Verse less personal and more professional. Like "oh you trying to take the number 1 spot, well wait to my album drop and Ill show u what a real classic rap album is".....We didn't get that unfortunately. I was hoping for more of a music rivalry. But I don't Drake fully comprehend what kendrick was getting at on Control.
Someone who understands

Last edited:
Drake pulled a power move IMO, that Control verse meant nothing back then, and it doesn't mean anything now...it was all shock value.

You guys slandered OB Obrien but cosign this? I wish I could ban people from this thread.

Oooooh the irony

It's overwhelming :lol:

Just now seeing this :lol:

Drake pulled a power move IMO, that Control verse meant nothing back then, and it doesn't mean anything now...it was all shock value.

A power move? Control was basically a call to arms for other rappers to step there game up and make better music, and few people actually did that. So, what exactly would be a power move, not making high quality music? That'll show him :lol:

Last edited:

You guys slandered OB Obrien but cosign this? I wish I could ban people from this thread.
Oooooh the irony
It's overwhelming
laugh.gif
Just now seeing this
laugh.gif
A power move? Control was basically a call to arms for other rappers to step there game up and make better music, and few people actually did that. So, what exactly would be a power move, not making high quality music? That'll show him
laugh.gif
Drake been consistent with putting out good music (no pun intended), that's a power move in itself, what has Kendrick been doing besides living off of GKMC?...I said power move because what can Kendrick say/do now? Drake ain't take that weak *** bait, he just got bigger (no ayo) and better. Kendrick is stagnant he ain't moving at all. And Kendrick will definitely feel some type of way if he keeps name dropping Drake in a bad light.

Last edited by a moderator:
[Drake been consistent with putting out good music (no pun intended), that's a power move in itself, what has Kendrick been doing besides living off of GKMC?...I said power move because what can Kendrick say/do now? Drake ain't take that weak *** bait, he just got bigger (no ayo) and better. Kendrick is stagnant he ain't moving at all. And Kendrick will definitely feel some type of way if he keeps name dropping Drake in a bad light.

Guess you forgot how Drake was on Hot97 crying about how harsh Kendrick's words were. You asking "What can Kendrick say now?" I don't think he's cares to say anything now. He already said what he had to say in the verse and Drake and some of his sensitive fans took it personal. Every other rapper took it for what it was. It's pretty much done now, matter fact it's been done.

[Drake been consistent with putting out good music (no pun intended), that's a power move in itself, what has Kendrick been doing besides living off of GKMC?...I said power move because what can Kendrick say/do now? Drake ain't take that weak *** bait, he just got bigger (no ayo) and better. Kendrick is stagnant he ain't moving at all. And Kendrick will definitely feel some type of way if he keeps name dropping Drake in a bad light.

Guess you forgot how Drake was on Hot97 crying about how harsh Kendrick's words were. You asking "What can Kendrick say now?" I don't think he's cares to say anything now. He already said what he had to say in the verse and Drake and some of his sensitive fans took it personal. Every other rapper took it for what it was. It's pretty much done now, matter fact it's been done.
It was done when it dropped lol, it was all shock value, everyone got caught up in absolutely nothing.

What was Drake supposed to say/do anyway? He acknowledged it, I hope ya'll didn't expect him to go on record making death threats lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it as Drake felt disrespected by it. I just want the two to make fire together. Hoping Views From The 6 had more joints like 0 To 100

Pretty crazy. Dude is the tom brady of the Rap game

"Last week, Drake, a 27-year-old music artist, became the most successful artist in the history of Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop chart when his and Lil Wayne’s “Believe Me” tink-tink-tinked its way all the way up to the no. 1 spot. It’s the 14th time it’s happened for Drake, putting him one above Usher and four above Wayne. This is a feat made even more remarkable when you consider that it took Drake only five years to get there."
"I always been 2 on" -Drake

Control had everyone turning around making freestyles and commenting on the song itself.

Drake was salty...he likes being the guy that people turn to for a song or to get their name buzzing, then has the balls to say your only on because of me. Kendrick went out and did that on his own bucking the trend. It clearly rattled him...which is ironic because he's always talking that ish on records, same way Kendrick was.

Control had everyone turning around making freestyles and commenting on the song itself.

Drake was salty...he likes being the guy that people turn to for a song or to get their name buzzing, then has the balls to say your only on because of me. Kendrick went out and did that on his own bucking the trend. It clearly rattled him...which is ironic because he's always talking that ish on records, same way Kendrick was.
after Kendrick was on Take Care (before GKMC) andddd after Kendrick opened for Drake on Club Paradise tour. People would be in denial to say that Drake wasn't vital to Kendrick getting buzz. Hell, Kendrick had Lady Gaga promoting him.

You're in denial.

It clearly bothered Drake. Out of everyone mentioned in the song...Drake had the saltiest response. 
Which is why J. Cole used a remix verse to talk about it, faded into obscurity, popped back up on stage next to DRAKE at OVO Fest.

after Kendrick was on Take Care (before GKMC) andddd after Kendrick opened for Drake on Club Paradise tour. People would be in denial to say that Drake wasn't vital to Kendrick getting buzz. Hell, Kendrick had Lady Gaga promoting him.
I'm a huge Drake fan, but I'll be the first to say Kendrick Lamar was going to be big regardless of what Drake did for him. Drake just hopped on board and sped up the process. Section.80 was legit in consideration for be album of the year, when it was released. Kendrick was on the right path, pre-Drake backing.

Changing subjects: one of Drakes most lyrical joints is that "Barry Bonds" joint

Back
Top Bottom