🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Not sure if GInfante, or Bonez :lol: :lol:

See what I mean about you dudes making personal comments when you differ someones opinions? What I'm saying is what I think, my opinion, whats the problem?

I know this is a Drake thread, but please stop with the condensation on your keyboard. Sure, it's your opinion, but it's clearly a wrong and obvious one. If Control was not made to get rappers to step their game up, and Drake did not take anything to heart, then I am a backpack. I'm clearly not a backpack, but I am since it's my opinion.

Not sure if GInfante, or Bonez :lol: :lol:

See what I mean about you dudes making personal comments when you differ someones opinions? What I'm saying is what I think, my opinion, whats the problem?

I know this is a Drake thread, but please stop with the condensation on your keyboard. Sure, it's your opinion, but it's clearly a wrong and obvious one. If Control was not made to get rappers to step their game up, and Drake did not take anything to heart, then I am a backpack. I'm clearly not a backpack, but I am since it's my opinion.

But did it do anything really? You really think Kendrick steered Drakes music to make better ****? Drake would've been Drake regardless of that Control verse, but Kendrick wouldn't have been Kendrick without that Drake co-sign. That Control verse meant nothing. My opionon or facts, thats my input on it.

Drake don't need Kendrick like Kendrick need Drake, that you can agree on.

Last edited by a moderator:
But did it do anything really? You really think Kendrick steered Drakes music to make better ****? Drake would've been Drake regardless of that Control verse, but Kendrick wouldn't have been Kendrick without that Drake co-sign. That Control verse meant nothing. My opionon or facts, thats my input on it.

You been lost this Bruh. :lol: for the simple fact that you tried to discredit Kendrick for taking time off like artists used to ALWAYS do.

Ready to Die: 1994
Life After Death: 1997

Outkast dropped an album every other year from debut to Stankonia. Then there was a 2 year gap for SB/Love Below.

Kendrick was able to follow that model in this day and age and you're using that as a mark against him. saying what has he done other than live of GKMC. What exactly else does he have to do? He dropped...went on tour...performed at the Grammys...now he finna drop again.

Then you disregarded the fact that Drake did nothing but whine and subliminally throw shots in The Language.

He could have said anything...he could have been on his Kanye like "I'm the best. Who is this *****? My lackey."

He could have laughed and said "next question"

But no...he said the words were harsh and they couldn't be friends. Lmfao. He felt that just like Kendrick wanted.

So yeah you don't get to throw out "it's my opinion" and escape criticism because what you saying just isn't so, broham.

You been lost this Bruh. :lol: for the simple fact that you tried to discredit Kendrick for taking time off like artists used to ALWAYS do.

Ready to Die: 1994
Life After Death: 1997

Outkast dropped an album every other year from debut to Stankonia. Then there was a 2 year gap for SB/Love Below.

Kendrick was able to follow that model in this day and age and you're using that as a mark against him. saying what has he done other than live of GKMC. What exactly else does he have to do? He dropped...went on tour...performed at the Grammys...now he finna drop again.

Then you disregarded the fact that Drake did nothing but whine and subliminally throw shots in The Language.

He could have said anything...he could have been on his Kanye like "I'm the best. Who is this *****? My lackey."

He could have laughed and said "next question"

But no...he said the words were harsh and they couldn't be friends. Lmfao. He felt that just like Kendrick wanted.

So yeah you don't get to throw out "it's my opinion" and escape criticism because what you saying just isn't so, broham.

So we forgot about the "****" (Remix), and Kendricks shots at Drake on BET? And if Drake was whining so much like you say he was, you mean to tell me what he did on The Language was whine? He did exactly what he should've/could've done...or do you need him to specifically mention Kendrick to give those raps validation? Or if Kendrick dropped that same verse and didn't mention anyone, no one would really care about it. You can say Drake is firing off at [insert name here] cause he doesn't name drop, he doesn't need to, it just gives the person he called out the spotlight...

Every "beef" Drake has been in, the other person has squashed it because they know how beneficial having that Drake co-sign is.

Nobody cares about any other one of those guys he called out to respond BUT Drake, what does that mean?

Cole addressed it and nobody cared.

Out of the bunch, I think no one else addressed it, except some washed up NY rappers.

Bruh take your OVO cape off. You taking this more personal Drake, which is funny as hell.

Nah man ya'll tryna clown me or something cause I'm giving ya'll MY take on the topic, making convo, and cause ya'll don't agree...ya'll getting at me...this is what this forum is for, conversation, OPINIONS, input.

We DON'T have to agree but chill with the personal attacks

So we forgot about the "****" (Remix), and Kendricks shots at Drake on BET? And if Drake was whining so much like you say he was, you mean to tell me what he did on The Language was whine? He did exactly what he should've/could've done...or do you need him to specifically mention Kendrick to give those raps validation? Or if Kendrick dropped that same verse and didn't mention anyone, no one would really care about it. You can say Drake is firing off at [insert name here] cause he doesn't name drop, he doesn't need to, it just gives the person he called out the spotlight...

Every "beef" Drake has been in, the other person has squashed it because they know how beneficial having that Drake co-sign is.

Okay, my brother. Okay. :lol:

Don't ever want to hear people say this dude can't sing again. The man really does work on his craft and if nothing else, that has to be expected. The leaps he's made from 09' to now singing live has been incredible

Don't ever want to hear people say this dude can't sing again. The man really does work on his craft and if nothing else, that has to be expected. The leaps he's made from 09' to now singing live has been incredible

His live singing graduated from cringeworthy to aight.

But I know you don't wanna hear that. :lol:

I think he sings well enough to get by...I hope no one attends a Drake concert expecting a ballad :lol:

It's kinda like that melodic ability 50 had back then...it just connects right because of their voice (no ayo)

I never even said he was a fantastic singer though. How do I "not wanna hear that?"

You completely missed the gist of my post which had more to do with his drastic improvement rather than him being "aight," which is subjective to a degree anyway.

Wayne x Drake - Grinding

nerd.gif
What is this

Back
Top Bottom