🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Originally Posted by savy007710

does anybody else think drake came from a rich family and always had money??
cuz a friend told me he grew up in a white #@$ part of canada and he was cakin it even when he was little thats how he became an actor so young his parents set him up with everything and his uncle was a jazz musician

I believe most of this is true...But so what?

Put It Down.

pimp.gif

so i bought "my girl"
mad.gif
mad.gif
  the drake cd because she said she liked it.. And basically had it on repeat for a month and a half which brainwashed me into "liking" it i guess? So NT put me on....

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

so i bought "my girl"
mad.gif
mad.gif
  the drake cd because she said she liked it.. And basically had it on repeat for a month and a half which brainwashed me into "liking" it i guess? So NT put me on....

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

so i bought "my girl"
mad.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif

grin.gif

im not sayin hes not talented hes a monster but some ppl i kno actually think he came from a ghetto and all that like his life was hard and stuff...he was born rich i bet and to branch off from a degrassi actor is kinda easy if you think about it...anyon hear that lil wayne light up? his flow is just like drakes on that s888t and honestly he could be writing for a lot of yung money members lol this is just a thought but idk drake is a beast anyways

im not sayin hes not talented hes a monster but some ppl i kno actually think he came from a ghetto and all that like his life was hard and stuff...he was born rich i bet and to branch off from a degrassi actor is kinda easy if you think about it...anyon hear that lil wayne light up? his flow is just like drakes on that s888t and honestly he could be writing for a lot of yung money members lol this is just a thought but idk drake is a beast anyways

indifferent.gif
nawww bro...

Originally Posted by MrWavez

indifferent.gif
nawww bro...
Im sayin tho. 
roll.gif

Drake writing verses for a $*@+$ in jail? LOL. 
indifferent.gif

And they flow was completely different.

Let me stop before I rant to much. 

I'm feeling that "Ready for You" reference...

also dude released a tagged collab with Sean Garrett where he has a 16 on "Feel Love" for Garretts album.

So Toronto NTers....Eminem is confirmed as Drake's special guest at the concert tomorrow..Probably late but this is going to be epic.

Savy, no one knows/cares what you're talking about

Any ideas who "I'm Ready for You" is for? I think he should just keep it for himself, track's ill

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

So Toronto NTers....Eminem is confirmed as Drake's special guest at the concert tomorrow..Probably late but this is going to be epic.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Who else are the guests? Im hearing T.I., Bun B, and LeBron James. 

You're crazy if you think T.I. would even attempt to cross customs.

Bun..I think Q said Fab as well in the regional forum...This needs to be Toronto's version of Summer Jam...Drake and his Superfriends.

If everything goes smooth it'll be the best Hip Hop Concert in Toronto ever.

Get your tickets....

2h4j7fb.jpg

rick-ross-red-cafe-fabolous.png

Back
Top Bottom