🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Drake sounds like he's about to cry when he says "She out here %#!!*# %*!$+!!"

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Drake said the R&B album is coming soon.

AlbuM!!?!?!??!
I thought it was a mixtape.

Even worse.

He better not waste a damn Phonte feature for this singing *$#%!

^Well his mixtapes are basically albums...
Sounds like "Fall for your type" will be on that...

"Me and 40 working on it," Drake said in Toronto at his OVO Festival. "I got you. I think I got a great body of work with that tape. I'm gonna do it like I do all my other tapes. I'm gonna make a night out of it. Just make sure you're on the Net that night downloading, and it's yours. I feel the people deserve it. It's hard for me to put out free rap albums these days. So the best I can do is switch genres and put something out for free. It'll be yours very soon." (MTV)

Full version of "Im Ready For You" 
pimp.gif

Guitar at the end 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Flyin Hollygrove chicks to my Hollywood shows,
and I wanna tell you something that you probably should know,

this that Slumdog Millionaire Bollywood flow."

sick.gif

his sets are well put together as far as song selection but i can't wait until he becomes a better performer.. it takes most rappers a lot of time to get better on stage.

Originally Posted by Juhnay

No Miss Me / Fancy video yet?

I really dont understand the people who choose what videos come out find your love over fancy and light up and he will sell more no miss me cause wayne is locked up unless they shot it before hand

The R&B clips have been kind of bleh... Hopefully this tape means they'll include complete versions of Stunt on You and Something; doubt that though.
Originally Posted by snaggykicks

I really dont understand the people who choose what videos come out find your love over fancy and light up and he will sell more no miss me cause wayne is locked up unless they shot it before hand
Nice sentence. Anyways they did in fact shoot Wayne's part of the video before he was locked up.

Originally Posted by ro0ts

The R&B clips have been kind of bleh... Hopefully this tape means they'll include complete versions of Stunt on You and Something; doubt that though.

Nice sentence. Anyways they did in fact shoot Wayne's part of the video before he was locked up.

According to drakes twitter these are songs for other people, not his own.

and
pimp.gif
 at whoever produced Messages From You and used Aaliyah 4 Page Letter as a sample (40 possibly?)

Originally Posted by ro0ts

According to drakes twitter these are songs for other people, not his own.

and
pimp.gif
 at whoever produced Messages From You and used Aaliyah 4 Page Letter as a sample (40 possibly?)

I got goose bumps when Em came out from just watching the video. How can him and Jay not perform Light Up in his hometown though??

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

"Flyin Hollygrove chicks to my Hollywood shows,
and I wanna tell you something that you probably should know,

this that Slumdog Millionaire Bollywood flow."

sick.gif

....really?...

what is so
sick.gif
about that? Very simple...nothing special...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom