🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Drake's homecoming[/h1][h2]Rumour mill in overdrive about appearances of unbilled acts at Toronto rapper's OVO Fest[/h2]
60be90a4453480652d91f8f7176b.jpeg

Drake

By Ashante Infantry Entertainment Reporter

He'sso adept at being the humble “I'm just happy to be hereâ€

^^^^ That line up looks nuts. The four biggest names in rap for one concert SMH. I know the females will be out in rare form tonight.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

OVO Fest. Not enough
eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
to explain what happened in this city tonight.

The Concert was incredible. Easily the best Concert I've ever been too.

*waits for folks that couldn't be there to say I'm D-riding*

Best Hip Hop Show of 2010. Don't care about all the greats at Rock The Bells and the only way Hov/Em could beat this is if they bring out dudes you'd never expect.

It was executed well, only negative was Drake letting Hov pull some sneaky #!#% regarding performing "Light Up" very $%@@+ move like.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Best Hip Hop Show of 2010. Don't care about all the greats at Rock The Bells and the only way Hov/Em could beat this is if they bring out dudes you'd never expect.

It was executed well, only negative was Drake letting Hov pull some sneaky #!#% regarding performing "Light Up" very $%@@+ move like.

but you gotta figure 'Ye, Beyonce, Drizzy and Jeezy are all VERY likely for Jay/Em, + you get near full sets from Hov and Em...

Regardless, this would've been dope as %#%%.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

but you gotta figure 'Ye, Beyonce, Drizzy and Jeezy are all VERY likely for Jay/Em, + you get near full sets from Hov and Em...

Regardless, this would've been dope as %#%%.
That's the usual same 'ol Jay lineup, so no it can't be better. He'd have to pull some Nas, Cam and some other ##$# up.

and Drake will be at Yankee Stadium "Light Up" will be done there.

Also was told in detail about the OVO Varsity Jackets, I won't get into specifics but they will be dropping soon in Canada.

Also was told in details about the OVO Varsity Jackets, I won't get into specifics but they will be dropping soon in Canada.
I read this jacket was a collab with Roots? Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

So I'm guessing this will be like those NHL Varsity Jackets which are $398.

And couldn't tell who was wearing the Red OVO Jacket, but it was
pimp.gif

that'd be very cool if it was a roots collabo

....thoroughly impressed with the show...this needs to be a staple in the city every caribana.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

And couldn't tell who was wearing the Red OVO Jacket, but it was
pimp.gif

Jas Prince.

At everyone behind me asking about them
laugh.gif
.....forgot Beyonce was backstage whoever went if you were on the floor depending on the angle you could see her. Once Hov got on I had to stand on my chair.

187 - From that interview with the Toronto Star it sounds like that will be the plan (as of now) I don't know if he'll perform everytime. We'll see, I'm just glad that this got out to the world which leads to more people wanting to visit the city and come down next year.

Glad I got last min tix to the show. Great idea indeed.

Up next. Comerica Park....

heard they didn't do Light Up...
what was the exact reasoning? 

Back
Top Bottom