🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Energy is dope beat.
"I got girl's asking for the code for my WIIIIIIFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIII, so they can talk about their TIME LIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEE, show me pictures of their friends, then tell me they ain't really friends." lol :/

I'm waiting for my dude Koudies review before taking a firm stance on this.
Stay fresh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even if he paid for those samples, he damn well recouped already lol

Drizzy short film hah

Eh, probably not worth your time.
I watched it. I don't understand it hah.

Last edited:

Also, Drake was done with his deal before Take Care or before NWTS. I can't remember. "So Far So Gone" was also released as an album. I'm not sure how many he has left on his new deal though.

In correct. So Far Gone was put through his own imprint. Go look at the linear notes...Cash Money had nothing to do w/ that.

He also NEVER signed a new deal w/ them.

I don't really listen to Drake or follow his music BUT I remember they made a big deal out of him dropping an album and being able to leave. Would he leave and should he. I thought he was a fool for staying with them because he's a big name and didn't need Cash Money anymore. I could be wrong but I thought he signed with them again. They also released So Far Gone as a retail album that was under Cash Money.

Birdman on IG promoting this album.

Getting all the last checks he can :rofl:

baby like **** them ****** bruh. they can say whatever they want, they still belong to me

We make a mixtape with seventeen songs, and almost get a Grammy off of that thing

- Look What You've Done

This & So Far Gone are both 17 songs long 
eek.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]No.[/th][th="col"]Title[/th][th="col"]Producer(s)[/th][th="col"]Length[/th][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]1.[/td][td]"Legend"  [/td][td]PARTYNEXTDOOR[/td][td]4:01[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td]"Energy"  [/td][td]Boi-1da, OB O'Brien (co.)[/td][td]3:01[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td]"10 Bands"  [/td][td]Boi-1da, Sevn Thomas (co.)[/td][td]2:57[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td]"Know Yourself"  [/td][td]Boi-1da, Vinylz  (co.), Syk Sense (co.)[/td][td]4:35[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td]"No Tellin'"  [/td][td]Boi-1da, Frank Dukes (co.)[/td][td]5:10[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td]"Madonna"  [/td][td]Noah "40" Shebib[/td][td]2:57[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td]"6 God"  [/td][td]Boi-1da, Syk Sense[/td][td]3:00[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td]"Star67"  [/td][td]Vinylz, Most High, Amir Obe[/td][td]4:54[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td]"Preach" (featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR)[/td][td]PARTYNEXTDOOR[/td][td]3:56[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td][td]"Wednesday Night Interlude" (featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR)[/td][td]PARTYNEXTDOOR[/td][td]3:32[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td][td]"Used To" (featuring Lil Wayne)[/td][td]Wondagurl[/td][td]4:28[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td][td]"6 Man"  [/td][td]Noah "40" Shebib, Daxz (co.)[/td][td]2:47[/td][/tr][tr][td]13.[/td][td]"Now & Forever"  [/td][td]Eric Dingus, Jimmy Prime[/td][td]4:41[/td][/tr][tr][td]14.[/td][td]"Company" (featuring Travi$ Scott)[/td][td]Wondagurl, Travis Scott[/td][td]4:12[/td][/tr][tr][td]15.[/td][td]"You & The 6"  [/td][td]Boi-1da, Noah "40" Shebib (co.), Illmind(co.)[/td][td]4:12[/td][/tr][tr][td]16.[/td][td]"Jungle"  [/td][td]Noah "40" Shebib[/td][td]5:20[/td][/tr][tr][td]17.[/td][td]"6PM in New York"  [/td][td]Boi-1da, Frank Dukes (co.), Sevn Thomas(co.)[/td][td]4:43[/td][/tr][/table]

Jungle that type of your record your parents can dance too and **** :pimp:

Boi-1da and Vinylz. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

40. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I gotta see if Drake really finessed the CM situation like this.

Nah it's released on CM.. he's still with the sinking ship.

Last edited:
Damn son... "I use to get teased for being black, now I'm here and I'm not black enough. 'Cause I'm not acting tough, or making stories up of where I'm actually from, but I just roll with it mama', Rolling Stone with it mama', gotta be careful around Rolling Stone or anyone who's trying to throw stones at me mama'. I'm not condoning it mama, they will not tare nothing down I built this home for you mama."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom