🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

After listening to this, there'se only 1 logical conclusion:

Either

THis ***** tryna ruin his own carerr or some **** tryna use all these flows but sounding wack af in the process.
Like this ***** know he got a name and gives negative infiniti dambs how much mud he gets on it.
I peeped he was straying, but that ***** Diddy musta accelerated the process n slapped some down syndrome into that boy. :smh:

or

Rap is telling me I need to move on cus if this is whats hot, it dont want me to be audience to it.

Last edited:
Where the hell did how about now, 0-100, draft day, trophies Drake go? I mean I can handle him not being up to so far gone or comeback season. But at least give us that guy who was dropping gems constantly. This tape is alllll filler basically man. Disappointing Cuz he's so much better then this.

Rap is telling me I need to move on cus if this is whats hot, it dont want me to be audience to it.

This is where I'm at. I don't really mess with a lot of these new artists anymore. Drake has some songs I like but he's no one I would ever go see live or buy an album from. He's an actor that can make some good songs.

Also, Drake was done with his deal before Take Care or before NWTS. I can't remember. "So Far So Gone" was also released as an album. I'm not sure how many he has left on his new deal though.

Either

THis ***** tryna ruin his own carerr or some **** tryna use all these flows but sounding wack af in the process.
Like this ***** know he got a name and gives negative infiniti dambs how much mud he gets on it.
I peeped he was straying, but that ***** Diddy musta accelerated the process n slapped some down syndrome into that boy. :smh:

or

Did you like NWTS? I'm just wondering.

Last edited:
listening to Replacement Girl rn 
pimp.gif

This is the type of Drake you guys wanna listen to?

Some of these tracks are bangers for the car, but...
Where is the actual rapping?
All i hear is Kanye type autotune singing and loud yelling...

I miss So Far Gone Drake |I

Last edited:
Also, Drake was done with his deal before Take Care or before NWTS. I can't remember. "So Far So Gone" was also released as an album. I'm not sure how many he has left on his new deal though.
In correct. So Far Gone was put through his own imprint. Go look at the linear notes...Cash Money had nothing to do w/ that.

He also NEVER signed a new deal w/ them.

This is the type of Drake you guys wanna listen to?

Some of these tracks are bangers for the car, but...
Where is the actual rapping?
All i hear is Kanye type autotune singing and loud yelling...

I miss So Far Gone Drake |I

The only track with substance is you and the 6.

That's why I mess with Cole. 90% of his tracks have substance. They have meaning and always resonate with me.

Where the hell did how about now, 0-100, draft day, trophies Drake go? I mean I can handle him not being up to so far gone or comeback season. But at least give us that guy who was dropping gems constantly. This tape is alllll filler basically man. Disappointing Cuz he's so much better then this.

That's the same drake as this. Underwhelming

Quick thoughts....

Beats are dope, but don't really like what he did with them. Some of the switches in his flow are greatly appreciated tho. LOL @ whoever said this is better than forest hills drive. But regardless, thanks for the work Aubrey.

In correct. So Far Gone was put through his own imprint. Go look at the linear notes...Cash Money had nothing to do w/ that.

He also NEVER signed a new deal w/ them.

I think he meant the retail release

That's the same drake as this. Underwhelming

Those 4 songs are all better than this **** :lol:

Y'all tripping. This MIXTAPE (emphasis on mixtape) rides heavy! Y'all comparing peoples albums to his mixtape which are most likely just dude going in the booth letting off raw emotion, getting hype or just throw away tracks. Plus y'all keep talking about old stuff. Like Hov said "N want my old ish, buy my old albums". Im a Drake fan but if he was still rapping with that 09 flow in 2015, it would be straight garbage. Some people hate because it sounds good to them.

Get car with some bass, a sexy chick and enjoy the album. Goodnight.

Back
Top Bottom