🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Faith - K-os Ft. Drake

Drizzy MURDERED it.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

[h2]http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/ne...-plus-bun-b-mark-ronson-x-ghostface-and-more/[/h2]

Just got around to it that Drake album is good nothing special. A little too laid back but maybe that was his aim. I know he could do better off of what he's capable of.

I felt he should've took the debut Kanye approach and reached out to guys like Little Brother and other rappers that have actually influenced him for the album.

I need someone to help me out. I'm trying to gather some Drake songs that aren't on his album / mixtapes. I intended on using Last.fm, but I'm sure most of the titles I'm unfamiliar with are probably incorrectly tagged or just a blend of verses I've heard. So far, I've only got Do It All, and Paris Morton Music. What are some other songs worth listening to?

Help.
frown.gif

A Drake painting I did is on ATF if anyone wants to check it out...Recommend you look at it in safari...

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

I need someone to help me out. I'm trying to gather some Drake songs that aren't on his album / mixtapes. I intended on using Last.fm, but I'm sure most of the titles I'm unfamiliar with are probably incorrectly tagged or just a blend of verses I've heard. So far, I've only got Do It All, and Paris Morton Music. What are some other songs worth listening to?

Help. 
frown.gif
These are just the ones I like. There are about 10-15 more songs.

10xu1d5.jpg

Maybe some of you guys who are very knowledgeable about drizzy can shed some light on this.s

What happened to "feels to good", the track that was supposed to be on so far gone? And is this ever going to see the light of day?

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Maybe some of you guys who are very knowledgeable about drizzy can shed some light on this.s

What happened to "feels to good", the track that was supposed to be on so far gone? And is this ever going to see the light of day?

I think it still made the mixtape but the changed the name? I remember something like that but its been a good minute...

Back
Top Bottom