🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

That video was terrible. Felt like an extended version of Over.

When does Drake's tour start because the Waken Baken tour is about to start and Wiz is booked until the end of the year so I highly doubt he'll be on it.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

This is Drake's best video.
The way the included Wayne was the dopest visual to me, Imagine if they reshoot it when he gets out.
pimp.gif

The moment when the whole YM appeared , was +$+$##* classic .
The video just made Miss Me my favorite song from Thank Me Later , not Light Up .
Im so hyped right now .
Im so excited .
Man Im really stanning right now but %!$# it!!!
FREE WEEZY!!
roll.gif

c'mon son

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

i love drake just as much as the next dude lol.. but seriously that video is terrible. why is he soo corny.. hes my favorite artist and has been for years, but come on drizzy. let me directa video for you or something.. change ya style up. DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT PLEASE. still props.. your the best lol cant wait for that r&b mixtape its gonna be incredible
pimp.gif
Agreed

Why all his videos look the same??
indifferent.gif

song is still
pimp.gif

So the mixtape is called "It's Never Enough"

And he got tracks with Travis Barker, Tank, Phonte and Game comin soon?

pimp.gif

$%!* WAS TRASHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

It was basically Over 2.0
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

And i dont think i will EVER be able to FULLY enjoy a music video, especially, with that ugly !@! movements, jumps, and falcon punches looking corny as +*!+
eyes.gif

yeah i get the Artistic sense of the video but $%!* is still wack...

$@!% WAS TRASHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

It was basically Over 2.0
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

And i dont think i will EVER be able to FULLY enjoy a music video, especially, with that ugly *$* movements, jumps, and falcon punches looking corny as ##$*
eyes.gif

yeah i get the Artistic sense of the video but $@!% is still wack...

Originally Posted by True Blues

It's official.

Mandler blows.
The only dope part of the video was the effects and angles, and the parts where he was in the room with that woman.

Dude was funny on that uStream though.

And ^ He said "the new few weeks" very vaguely when he mentioned the release of the Fancy vid.

i'm high but that video was amazing. i can't wait for the Fancy video and the effects that'll be on the 2nd part of the song.

Video was DOPE...

But it should've came out a good 2 months ago...

& Why didn't Drake just film his part when Wayne did, atleast they could've been on the SAME page as far as the direction they were goin in with this, the Wayne portion of the video just looks stupid...

You have this BIG budget video, then Wayne appears, does his +@** in one scene, no change of scenery or EVEN outfit or hat...

If there was ANY way to %!$$ up a sure shot MULTIplatinum release that found EVERY way to do such...

Let's see, the single was released June 1st... The video surfaces August 19th??

What am I missing here??...

Back
Top Bottom