🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Damn the people I follow on Twitter were raving about how much better drake did this weekend
this. couple people i follow went, and hey really enjoyed his set. people expect too much

i think he hyped up the 2nd performance to be much more. after weekend 1, he came out and said it was an "L" for him and he was going to do better. he also said the guest appearance was going to be much better the 2nd time around. he even said something along the lines of doing it much better during weekend 2's set - only to perform the same set as the previous weekend.

yeah i guess you could say we as fans expected much more, but he kind of put those expectations out there

It's arrived!

Contemplating on picking up SFG EP...idk if I really "count" it as an album

Edit: only difference I've noticed so far is they added the 2nd verse in 'Madonna'...still listening

Last edited by a moderator:
So is there anything different about the album vs what we already have D.L. just wondering. I been working 18hrs a day 5 days a week so im out of the loop on whats going on these days.

Just picked up my copy. Glad I waited & didn't buy off of iTunes back in February. I had a feeling they'd be releasing a physical copy.

Finally got my shirt. It came with a dope ziplock bag with the owl on it. The gold on the shirt really looks nice. Don't know how it'll look after a wash though. Still a dope shirt to go with my gold foams.

Back
Top Bottom