🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Cant even put king los at top 5 dude cant make a single to save his life just straight mixtapes/freestyle type dude

he does have bars though when it comes to other people beats 

roll.gif

What?!
giving a ghostwriter credit on a album is to give them the opportunity earn royalty checks

its not that hard to comprehend that business logic

Cant even put king los at top 5 dude cant make a single to save his life just straight mixtapes/freestyle type dude

he does have bars though when it comes to other people beats 
he said best rappers not best rappers who can make a song, I'd have a different list then :lol:

Meek signed to a label where the founder's whole persona is fraudulent. :lol:

Drake not writing his rhymes isn't that serious to me. As long as he puts out the occasional hit that makes my gym playlist, I'm good.

roll.gif
You cant be credited and be a ghostwriter lol.   That makes no sense.  You are either credited or you arent.  YOU need to learn some business logic and what a ghostwriter actually is 
grin.gif
just like how jay and nas were ghostwriters for will smith and dre but since its drake he cant have a ghostwriter 
laugh.gif

ya dudes are funny, credit or not someone writes his music, deal with it, call it what you want

Lmao here comes the excuses
The irony.

That's not an excuse you nimwit. We knew Kanye wasn't writing his own **** 10 years ago. He'll tell you that. Nobody considers Kanye to be some elite rapper. Drake is considered a spitter...someone that's nice with their own pen.
Who considered Drake an elite spitter? You?
laugh.gif
If anyone would be labeled a artist it's Drake

Nobody listens to Drake when they want to hear bars be serious

Lol @ the name calling, getting riled up
I have to disagree with you there.  All you have to do is go back 20 pages and you'll see dudes talking about Drake rarely ever misses with the verses and he's the best rapper out now. It's in this thread man...

The blinders are on heavy

Dudes still acting like this is a rumor like his best friend and producer didn't admit it

:rofl:

Y do Yall keep saying 40 admitted it?

He said dude contributed to the album (which is in the credits) followed by

@OVO40: you're smokin that **** you say you selling if you think someone wrote that ****.

@OVO40: so if someone wants to be upset that drake made a great album, go for it, get mad all day lol! but don't ever question my brothers pen.

post all the tweets fam

i've read them you're not fooling me

he flatout said dude isn't confined by the "rules" of rap

Noah Shebib ‏@OVO40 18h18 hours ago
Thankfully for me drake isn't just a rapper. He's also a musician and a producer and a creator.

Rap has a stigma about writing your own lyrics and rightfully so... its a very personal art form and its rooted in speaking truthfully.

Sometimes that skill is used to recognize other great songs... Like in all forms of music... Except rap.

knock it off bruh

or do you want me to post the fader article 40 posted justifying having a team of songwriters?

post all the tweets fam

i've read them you're not fooling me

he flatout said dude isn't confined by the "rules" of rap

Thankfully for me drake isn't just a rapper. He's also a musician and a producer and a creator.

Rap has a stigma about writing your own lyrics and rightfully so... its a very personal art form and its rooted in speaking truthfully.

Sometimes that skill is used to recognize other great songs... Like in all forms of music... Except rap.

knock it off bruh

or do you want me to post the fader article 40 posted justifying having a team of songwriters?

Highlight where it says he said he gets verses penned and has a ghost writer

We not interpreting things the same way

Highlight where it says he said he gets verses penned and has a ghost writer

We not interpreting things the same way

Then you just can't read fam

I'm not playing this game with you if you wanna play dumb feel free

But it is what it is the person closest to him has acknowledged it and even attempted to justify it, what more do you dudes want?

roll.gif
birdman knows his empire collapsed so hes taking everyone down with him

after he get that 50M from tidal hes gonna retire

Back
Top Bottom