🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Just give me VFT6 already
Quentin has to write it first...
heh.png

Bro. The hip-hop you know DON'T EXIST ANYMORE.

Life support was pre-Iggy, G-Eazy, Macklemore, Lil Dicky, etc.. the list goes on... and will get LONGER.

Them cats are here now. It's OVER. Big business, minus the business suit.

It's not over. Not as long as there are people like myself who don't just accept things for what they are, and actually push for a change. I get that I don't have an influence quite yet, but one day I will. And when I do, you can rest assure I will address these things. You won't kill my culture! This is one of the only things I have had in my life, and I am not going to sit here and just watch these dudes in cuff links destroy it and it's power.

It is ironic that the song Meek is ripping Drake over is the only good track on an otherwise weak album.

And it's good, largely because of Drake's cadence/feature too.

RICO is not the only good track man stop it, it's not even top 5 ...And Drake didn't even write the verse [emoji]128514[/emoji]

This **** is like the dudes who are cool with flopping in the NBA. Y'all letting dudes come in from outside the culture change the culture. This **** is just not acceptable in any way and y'all gonna keep making excuses and ways to try to justify it. Giving someone a credit and flat out repeating what they said the same way they said it karaoke status is 2 different things. Like I said if this is cool this ***** puff need a Grammy for some of his verses the last 5 years.

Drake isn't even on Rico either and its def not the best song. That's someone else's words and swagger all u hear is Aubrey's voice man.

This **** is like the dudes who are cool with flopping in the NBA. Y'all letting dudes come in from outside the culture change the culture. This **** is just not acceptable in any way and y'all gonna keep making excuses and ways to try to justify it. Giving someone a credit and flat out repeating what they said the same way they said it karaoke status is 2 different things. Like I said if this is cool this ***** puff need a Grammy for some of his verses the last 5 years.

Puff is top 10 just off the same damn time remix verse now

Writing is a part of rapping but I also think cadence,voice, tone and beats are more important to a successful rap artist

Last edited:
With all the foolishness we accept from rappers:

-All the fake gangsta ****

-All the claims of speaking Spanish with the plug when English is clearly kicking their ***

-All the "well it didn't live it, but it was my environment"

-All the stretching 9 months of drug selling into a 5 albums plus

-All the rapping other people's lines to "pay homage".

Everything

Dudes really upset at folk not being outraged at Drake using a few of someone else's lines. :lol:

Lets keep it #1HUNNA brahs, you didn't like Drake or him music before, but dude was doing so well that throwing shots at him would come off a hating

Now Meek Mill of all people somehow provides you with what you think is a "smoking gun" and you feel that somehow validates all the irrational dislike you harbor for Drake.

-Is this a bad look, sure. Does it make me enjoy Drake's music any less, nope.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm feeling sorry for son man he so hurt he still in denial

The 10 bandz reference track doesn't prove anything. It's a reference and Drake decided to use a good part of the cadence and he still changed up the words. 40 said it loud and clear. Some of you need to understand songwriting on a higher level. Nickelus F who worked with Drake in the early days did an interview and said him and Drake would work and write songs together. He gave him bars as well. Ain't nothing wrong with that imo. That's what making music is. I don't see the issue with getting input from other artists while writing. He doesn't need to sit in the studio writing by himself without getting any outside input. That's just a boring way to make music.

Last edited:
industry politics got these stans looking funny, just keep listening to drake but please stop defending him

Nothing wrong with that bruh just don't put him in that conversation. Leave him with the other guys who have writers but when we talking about top rappers, don't even mention his name. Top "song makers" nope. He can be in the most fun music convo.

This situation reminded me of the realization I had last winter while watching Empire.that in todays climate anybody can be made into a rapper or RnB singer with money, time and a great strategy. There no doubt in my mind if those song was played enough on local radio they would be hits and the artist would become stars..

Back
Top Bottom