🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

It's always funny how the stans are the ones in their feelings, but ____s who are otherwise never in this thread took the first chance they got to jump in here and have a field day :lol:

Drake is definitely lazy for leaving as many of Quentin's lines in the final version (I can see why he kept the hook and the "my ex ask me where I'm going..." part) in there as he did though, I'm sure he could've replaced them with better ones.

I get why he brought Quentin in though, because as much as I didn't connect with "If You're Reading This, It's Too Late" like I did with some of his other projects, it doesn't really sound like anything else that released in 2015 (in my opinion at least) that I can think of besides one or two tracks from NWTS.

I hope he only let's Party and Majid (and probably that Jimmy Johnson cat) in the studio with him when making Views though.

Beyond all else, this is a good opportunity for people to learn of how prevalent writing assistance is and what roles reference tracks play, because it's clear that a lot of ___s had no idea.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with that bruh just don't put him in that conversation. Leave him with the other guys who have writers but when we talking about top rappers, don't even mention his name. Top "song makers" nope. He can be in the most fun music convo.
he make songs though what are you saying :lol:

Dude's coming at me like I'm caping for Drake. You must have missed my other posts in this thread because you were so blinded by your angry tears.

All I pointed out was, it's ironic that the song MOST people like the most on Meek's album (and that I think is one of maybe 2-3 good to listenable tracks on the entire thing) is the song that Meek wants to come sideways about.

He heard the reference track before right?

WHY DIDN'T HE CUT IT FROM THE ALBUM??

But yeah. It's not even top 5 records on the CD.

You dudes are so quick to grab your pitchforks and torches you can't even see that as much of a credibility hit as this is, it's the same exact publicity ******** Meek pulls every time he releases an album. It's the worst thing in the world, and not real, and Meek is the realest dude in the world, and hates it, and won't listen to it.

Still left it on his album and put it out as a single doe.

most knew about reference tracks, plenty of people heard neyo and the dreams reference tracks to beyonce

but in rap nah, you cant claim you the best with 5 dudes in your ear "co writing"

most knew about reference tracks, plenty of people heard neyo and the dreams reference tracks to beyonce

but in rap nah, you cant claim you the best with 5 dudes in your ear "co writing"

Exactly. The veil is slowly bein lifted and people are finding out the wizard is a fraud. The emperor has no clothes.

Meek had no problem with the verse when it was helping him get radio play and sell records

But now it violates everything he stands for :lol:

Meek had no problem with the verse when it was helping him get radio play and sell records

But now it violates everything he stands for
laugh.gif
He was gon sell with or without that record

People acting like that record dropped got meek a buzz then he sold those records [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I've never heard Rico on the radio only the cb and Nicki track. Idk how he pushed that many records but Rico had nothing to do with it.

People acting like that record dropped got meek a buzz then he sold those records [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I've never heard Rico on the radio only the cb and Nicki track. Idk how he pushed that many records but Rico had nothing to do with it.
Exactly never heard Rico anywhere on the radio Meek could have replaced that record with a audio of him and Wale talking about the weather he still was gon push over 200K....

So even said any of this doe

Some of you are literally taking any comment you perceive to be as "riding for Drake" and going off on a tangent.

Chill brahs

Last edited:
i could see if drake had futures work ethic to use "co-writers" but if you a real rapper you should be able to lock in by yourself

couldnt even give meek a self written verse on his album 
mean.gif

Meek is a *****, probably found out Nicki was on that pole.

In other matters if I made an engineer and you made the spark plugs, it's not your engine. If you made a vehicle body and you contributed to changing the doors and the wheels, is it really your design? **** out here. If he doesn't write them he doesn't, so what, but don't be but hurt because they called you out.

Same 2 dudes in here leaving negative comments on every single post [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Dudes really enjoying this

Same 2 dudes in here leaving negative comments on every single post [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Dudes really enjoying this

I've noticed that too... Bammas been waiting on this. :lol:

It is a no no tho...

:lol: :lol:

This is like Christmas for Drake haters

This is too good an opportunity to pass on :lol:

I just wish these ___s were funnier instead of dropping weak jokes and posting mad crying emojis to cover it up.

I would be down for a lulz war over this too brah.

But dudes seem to really be seem to just want to talk down everyone

I could imagine the look on the Drake haters when they read Meek's tweets :smh: :lol: ,

$tacy $tacy and comptonprince comptonprince were probably like:

Can't tell them nothing right now :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom