🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Clear you don't know what a comparison is, all I compared is second hand information being more believable than first hand information. I didn't compare rape to a ghostwriter.

I get what you were tryna say and again it sounds foolish :lol: 2 totally different situations.

I know for a fact he been in the picture longer than Winter 2014 but whatever it don't even matter at this point. Drake fans are gonna cling to this just like the Drake haters are clinging to the reference track as proof Drake doesn't write anything. Like I said before the word on this been out amongst people "in the know" in ATL way before the Meek stuff.

So did this _ Drake get writers block or what?

Was he really supposed to mess up his check tho? All jokes aside whether he writes for him or not he would've said the same thing. Son could literally write a whole album, he comes out and says it he's back at the bakery. No one wants to hear him and drake fans still gonna support him so why **** that up.
Or he could be telling the truth and that's it

Negativity spreads faster than positivity, it doesn't even matter who comes out and says Drake writes his stuff, people/social media are having their field day with meme's and local rappers are using this to plug their music "well I write my own stuff"

When it's love it gets overlooked
When it's hate it spreads like wildfire

I think we all know Drake writes his stuff but it's the cool thing right now to say he doesn't

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how that tumblr post just magically took away those 6 writing credits in the actual IYRTITL album booklet but hey I guess jet fuel can melt steel beams.

Last edited:
I don't know how that tumblr post just magically took away those 6 writing credits in the actual IYRTITL album booklet but hey I guess jet fuel can melt steel beams.
Just looked at Cole's and Kendrick's last album writer credits

They all have writer credits .. that means someone wrote for them?

Look at this guy who doesn't know that samples/producers/features/live instrumentation all makes you a writer on a track.

Q Millz falls into none of the above categories.

Winter 2014… I was just another guy working a job he hated with a passion for music…. And somehow found myself on the phone with One of my idols..

i told him i worked in a bakery and his exact words were “**** that, your destined for greatness"…

Hearing that from someone that I’ve been studying since 2009, bar for bar…. Theres no way to describe that..

Most of the project was done before i came in the picture.. i remember him playing it for me for the first time thinking "Why am I here?” like.. what does he need me for??

The answer is.. Nothing…

I watched this man piece together words in front of me…

I watched him write/ replace bars 2- 3 at a time on 6pm in NY.. I witnessed him light up, go in and freestyle madonna….

I took notes from the best in the game….

I remember him Showing me the thank you notes in NY before the album dropped..

Showing me the QM, telling me they put me on the credits (Ghostwritter???) … He attached my name to something that touched the world..

When nobody would pay attention, drake saw something in me and reached out… Of all people… drizzy..

Two artist in exact opposite spaces in their career.. We came together and made something special..

I am not and never will be a “ghostwriter” for drake.. Im proud to say that we’ve collaborated .. but i could never take credit for anything other than the few songs we worked on together ..

Thats all i have to say on it.. back to this 1317 ****…

- Q.M.

the boy tryna stay on the money team. I aint eem mad

He would have been a damn fool to disrespect Drake though.

***** woulda been baking them cakes forever.

Last edited:

Look at this guy who doesn't know that samples/producers/features/live instrumentation all makes you a writer on a track.

Q Millz falls into none of the above categories.
Oh my fault I guess I misinterpreted what the word "collab" meant in his tumblr post

You can't make this **** up.

"The new **** is on steroids, I would never pass a physical"

- No Tellin' as written by Drake and Quentin Miller

:lol:

Justice League level caping in here...

...Drake's music is still good - I can't go back in time and "unlike" the songs...

...but this takes him out of contention for "best lyricist" conversations - it's really that simple.

You're lying to yourself if you think "10 Bands" is the only reference track...

Same way he could be telling the truth he could be lying. If a couple people saying it and a reference track doesn't prove drake has ghostwriters, 1 person trynna keep his job doesn't prove he doesn't. U come with the I need proof, o meek mill says it doesn't mean its true, I mean same goes for this. I heard the reference track, rumors for years so him saying that doesn't mean he's automatically telling the truth. Especially him saying where he came from, u really think if son penned those tracks he would tell? *Cameron voice* u wanna bake hits or donuts *****? Hyundai or Ferrari?

Last edited:
How does that letter in any way negate the audio? If everything was all done, what was the point of Q recording a track?

If "your destined for greatness" why not give him a feature, hook or some type of recognition?

I mean who reaches out to a stranger over the Internet just to be homies and chill in the studio?

It ain't addin up to me

You're lying to yourself if you think "10 Bands" is the only reference track...
No it isn't but what point does this make?

Are you saying because there's other reference tracks that Drake doesn't write his music? 
laugh.gif

Just because you have reference records done for you doesn't mean you don't write your music man.

How does that letter in any way negate the audio? If everything was all done, what was the point of Q recording a track?

If "your destined for greatness" why not give him a feature, hook or some type of recognition?

I mean who reaches out to a stranger over the Internet just to be homies and chill in the studio?

It ain't addin up to me
He said they collaborated, is that the same as ghost writing?

The Caping is just as bad as the hating

When the truth is nobody on here really knows... One song out of hundreds shouldn't be enough to discredit a guy...

But if he is not writing his own stuff he shouldn't be considered the best nothing more nothing yes... I'll still enjoy Drake and his teams music... Just like I still enjoy Kanye's.

Back
Top Bottom