🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Winter 2014… I was just another guy working a job he hated with a passion for music…. And somehow found myself on the phone with One of my idols..

i told him i worked in a bakery and his exact words were “**** that, your destined for greatness"…

Hearing that from someone that I’ve been studying since 2009, bar for bar…. Theres no way to describe that..

Most of the project was done before i came in the picture.. i remember him playing it for me for the first time thinking "Why am I here?” like.. what does he need me for??

The answer is.. Nothing…

I watched this man piece together words in front of me…

I watched him write/ replace bars 2- 3 at a time on 6pm in NY.. I witnessed him light up, go in and freestyle madonna….

I took notes from the best in the game….

I remember him Showing me the thank you notes in NY before the album dropped..

Showing me the QM, telling me they put me on the credits (Ghostwritter???) … He attached my name to something that touched the world..

When nobody would pay attention, drake saw something in me and reached out… Of all people… drizzy..

Two artist in exact opposite spaces in their career.. We came together and made something special..

I am not and never will be a “ghostwriter” for drake.. Im proud to say that we’ve collaborated .. but i could never take credit for anything other than the few songs we worked on together ..

Thats all i have to say on it.. back to this 1317 ****…

- Q.M.

Last edited:
Winter 2014… I was just another guy working a job he hated with a passion for music…. And somehow found myself on the phone with One of my idols..

i told him i worked in a bakery and his exact words were “**** that, your destined for greatness"…

Hearing that from someone that I’ve been studying since 2009, bar for bar…. Theres no way to describe that..

Most of the project was done before i came in the picture.. i remember him playing it for me for the first time thinking "Why am I here?” like.. what does he need me for??

The answer is.. Nothing…

I watched this man piece together words in front of me…

I watched him write/ replace bars 2- 3 at a time on 6pm in NY.. I witnessed him light up, go in and freestyle madonna….

I took notes from the best in the game….

I remember him Showing me the thank you notes in NY before the album dropped..

Showing me the QM, telling me they put me on the credits (Ghostwritter???) … He attached my name to something that touched the world..

When nobody would pay attention, drake saw something in me and reached out… Of all people… drizzy..

Two artist in exact opposite spaces in their career.. We came together and made something special..

I am not and never will be a “ghostwriter” for drake.. Im proud to say that we’ve collaborated .. but i could never take credit for anything other than the few songs we worked on together ..

Thats all i have to say on it.. back to this 1317 ****…

- Q.M.

Drake writing for Quentin now I see :lol: :smokin

-But real talk, homeboy just took the air outta all the haters sails :lol:

Last edited:

Drake writing for Quentin now I see
smokin.gif
Naw, that's a reference post 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
it's mad funny Flex (one person) puts out 1 record says its a reference and all of a sudden Drake didn't make none of his music, he's a karaoke artist

but 40 women say ....

people are hypocrites and just can't wait to justify their hate

I'm outta here

-NT's feminist

How the hell you even compare these 2 situations?? :lol:

_'s reaching for all kinds of ways to defend Drake.
Um I just compared them, you can't read?

:lol: I see

And you look foolish.

^ That dude made a real come up.

And you look foolish.
40 primary sources not believable vs 1 secondary source being believable

That's called a comparison, by the way.

I'm not even gonna get into who's believable or not but the fact that you used rape accusations to defend your man Drake having a ghostwriter is some real D riding. :lol: I'll let you get back on your feminist **** though.

Last edited:
^ That dude made a real come up.

And you look foolish.
40 primary sources not believable vs 1 secondary source being believable

That's called a comparison, by the way.

I'm not even gonna get into who's believable or not but the fact that you used rape accusations to defend your man Drake having a ghostwriter is some real D riding. :lol: I'll let you get back on your feminist **** though.
Clear you don't know what a comparison is, all I compared is second hand information being more believable than first hand information. I didn't compare rape to a ghostwriter.

Dudes just gonna ignore what 40 said, and Quentin didn't even say he didn't write for him.

I know y'all being sarcastic but really and truly what did y'all expect him to say? He got a kid out here he tryna provide for. His solo/wdng crshr **** ain't exactly popping off either. That's why he called OG Maco and told him to chill out on Twitter.

I know for a fact he been in the picture longer than Winter 2014 but whatever it don't even matter at this point. Drake fans are gonna cling to this just like the Drake haters are clinging to the reference track as proof Drake doesn't write anything. Like I said before the word on this been out amongst people "in the know" in ATL way before the Meek stuff.

Last edited:
Was he really supposed to mess up his check tho? All jokes aside whether he writes for him or not he would've said the same thing. Son could literally write a whole album, he comes out and says it he's back at the bakery. No one wants to hear him and drake fans still gonna support him so why **** that up.

Was he really supposed to mess up his check tho? All jokes aside whether he writes for him or not he would've said the same thing. Son could literally write a whole album, he comes out and says it he's back at the bakery. No one wants to hear him and drake fans still gonna support him so why **** that up.

:rofl: :rofl:

You're dedicated to slanging dat hate

Bravo brah, bravo

Back
Top Bottom