🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

DRAKE HAD NO CHILL 
laugh.gif

Meek might as well be a ghostwriter now. His rap career is over. He aint coming back from this. Just trap Nicki and be a stay at home Dad, Meek. :smh:

:lol: at this point drake is just being a bully...

I hope he responds tho, I wanna hear that three peat

I saw a vid on Twitter where he actually started rapping a part of the track?

At this point he should let it go Meek Response or not,and I doubt there's not a meek response after what transpired last night.

Last edited:
He has nothing to gain from releasing a third diss. A winner and loser has been declared. Now he just hitting a man while he's down.

He needs to not play around and drop that tho

The disrespect in that Back 2 Back performance is incredible.

Social media elevated this beef **** to heights I never imagined. :lol: Like yo, this is a new era of beef where the shots can be decent and not great, but as long as the memes are on point, you're good to go.

Crazy.

Social media is what gave Meek his battery though. He thought he knew what social media could do, Drake showed him. :lol: his mentions still in shambles

Meek misplayed his hand and misjudged who Drake's fans are, now it's all bad.

Meeks got nothing to lose at this point, unless dude is out here living super foul on some level and AB knows about it, he should go out guns blazing.

Now if there is a graveyard in his closet he might wanna just roll with this L.

Got damn ovo was lit this year. Sorta mad I missed it to be a friends groomsman.

Last edited:
I see after the Bret Hart endorsement he decided to get his WWE on.. :smh:

Last night was on some I'm just gonna clown you while 20,000 people sing along. Nicki and Meeks relationship going through some turbulence.

Back
Top Bottom