🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

She made a few valid points, but I feel most of the article was just an attempt to sound intelligent and poke holes in his image.

The take care tattoo and her being 28 and an internet blogger for pitchfork, ok meaghan :lol:

She definitely made some points at least worth thinking over, but man, she really did make herself sound so lame that pushing forward became a challenge :lol:

I just feel like she looked way too deep into the Drake thing.

Like...Are you really suggesting Drake is a misogynist because of the whole boss ******* wifing ****** line 
laugh.gif

I just feel like it isn't that deep and her (like most others) played up the whole Drake being sensitive thing, which was OD from the start. He was never as "sensitive" as people made him out to be and it was her fault for believing he was. Also, the lack of sensitivity that she was alluding to in the article isn't from him being fake but more so from him not being in that place in life before. It's no coincidence to me at least, that he doesn't do the "soft" stuff anymore and when he does it's 1) Rare as hell and 2) Always about flings and stuff that happened a long time ago.

What valid points do you guys think she made?

I was at OVO and the memes were hilarious and a shock to everyone but such a small part of the entire show. Don't know how he made memes lame all of the sudden.

The part about Drake hopping on a hot song of the moment but it not really benefitting the artist has been said before

Sounds like she's been tricked by a few "nice guys" in real life and she's salty and dragging drake into it. She's expecting too much from a rapper she doesn't know.

So apparently Kendrick is sending a few subs at Drake on the Compton album.... :nerd:

So apparently Kendrick is sending a few subs at Drake on the Compton album.... :nerd:

I called it. They're going to go at it eventually

Kendrick Lamar appears on two tracks on Compton, Dr. Dre’s first album in sixteen years, which dropped today. He seems to use both opportunities to throw some barbs at Drake.

On the track “Darkside/Gone” Lamar raps: “But still I got enemies giving me energy, I wanna fight now/ subliminally sent to me all of this hate,” referencing Drake’s track “Energy,” which appeared on his recent mixtape If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late.

Later, on the track “Deep Water,” the rapper incorporates Drake’s lyrics from “Started From The Bottom” and “6 God” into his verse: “Motherf—er know I started from the bottom /They liable to bury him, they nominated six to carry him/ They worrying him to death, but he’s no vegetarian/ The beef is on his breath, inheriting the drama better than/ A great white, n—-, this is life in my aquarium.”

Drake gonna ignore these shots :lol:

As any wise man should. The amount of effort it would require from him vs. what he stands to gain from engaging Kendrick tilts STRONGLY towards just letting that ___ bark at the wall :lol:

But I don't really see those as shots. At most, they're lines saying that he's ready if that's where Drake wants to take things.

Back
Top Bottom