🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

:lol: at this point drake is just being a bully...

I hope he responds tho, I wanna hear that three peat

I felt similarly at first. Like Drake has already won, so there's no point in being the bully at this point. But then I realized that Meek was the aggressor in all of this. Dude let his relationship/album sales/increased game get to his head. He went for the jugular with the ghost writing accusations, and it was all unprovoked. The tables turned on that boy (real quick). At this point, minus whale finish him. If you're out to destroy, destroy completely.

The more and more this unfolds, the liver "charged up" gets to me.

Like that **** was literally a warning. He said some good stuff in there I didn't catch

Man you don't let a dude who tried to come at you come back off the ground. Keep punching that *****. How the so called softest dude in the game a bully? Don't make sense.

Man you don't let a dude who tried to come at you come back off the ground. Keep punching that *****. How the so called softest dude in the game a bully? Don't make sense.

Agreed but u don't want meek to get the last response and don't want to really do 2 back to back again lol

Drake seems to known from day 1 that he has this track in his back pocket and really wants to drop it bad lol. He keeps throwing the bait shots and Meeks and just laying on the ground taking them lol

I believe as soon as me tweets/ig//maybe even raps again drake will drop

Oh dnt get it ****** up I was just laughing at meek...

I fully endorse drake keeping his foot on his throat and not letting up...

Of all the people that have took shots at him over the years I'm happy to see him clapping back

Meek listening to 'Pound Cake' like

Tables turn, bridges burn, you live and learn

"I got my whole country on a new wave"

I'm not a drake fan like that... But damn. He's really like their national treasure.

I read it then went to look at the name of the person who wrote it and wasn't surprised. I doubt the majority of his fans realizes what she said or even care.

They absolutely don't and while I don't agree with her premise exactly, it is a for sure good read on who drake the artist really is

What did she say?

It's a long but well written read about essentially how the drake character is a fake / culture vulture and a talented nerd who played up the whole sensitivity thing and wasn't really him all along.

That he's this misogynist who is kniving and represents the extreme version of the "beta" male's triumph of this decade

While most people who argued that Drake was a simp and he was star struck over Nicki or Rihanna in the past I feel like it was a front. On one hand he's talking about how much he loves them, on the other he's allegedly smashing all these other good looking women we see him with.

While most people who argued that Drake was a simp and he was star struck over Nicki or Rihanna in the past I feel like it was a front. On one hand he's talking about how much he loves them, on the other he's allegedly smashing all these other good looking women we see him with.

I felt this way when he first became mainstream but was still a fan. I guess at this point I don't care either way.

Also feel like there's something very dishonest about him but again I don't care enough to not like him.

Back
Top Bottom