🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Kendrick vs Drake talk is modern form Jay Z vs Nas talk at this point. Everybody got they preferences. We'll get nowhere with a convo like this.

Commas, real sisters, march madness, Trap ******, are all in rotation. Heard lay up a few times don't know if its in rotation.

Man don't ever mention drake in that breath with jay and nas.

if he was getting real spins he would be doing fetty numbers b

Huh? Some of drakes biggest records aren't even in the top 20. Future has some huge records getting play.

Future just had the #1 album in the country, and likely will go gold by the end of the year. I'll be real interested to see if fetty wap can move 150k units in the first week.

some of drakes biggest records arent in the top 20? did you really type that 

you make more money selling singles than albums, fetty is doing something right, future doesnt have one song charted top 10

Future's not meant for the charts. Still make better music than Fetty tho. 56 Nights > Fetty's career.

Honestly I like future, but I can't wait till the bandwagon is over so we can see how many ppl still rock w/ him. It really is a trend right now. Dudes music is good but I am completely flabbergasted at how people acting like its amazing. And 100% of the time it's the beat that's amazing lol

Last edited:
Honestly I like future, but I can't wait till the bandwagon is over so we can see how many ppl still rock w/ him. It really is a trend right now. Dudes music is good but I am completely flabbergasted at how people acting like its amazing. And 100% of the time it's the beat that's amazing lol

Dude is on a strong run with his music and people are noticing it & giving credit to him that's all

Idk, maybe people be tweeting stuff just for the retweets but dudes really be saying he's a nice rapper like up there with the kendricks Coles and drakes

fire beats, repeated hooks and ******ed *** noises with mediocre verses

he just has a good work ethic forcing people with music to see what sticks, but just like other rappers who oversaturate themselves, fans get tired and move on

Take Care still gets spins on the regular 
nthat.gif

THISSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go look at the reviews on iTunes for DS2 :lol: straight garbage except the beats :lol:

fire beats, repeated hooks and ******ed *** noises with mediocre verses

he just has a good work ethic forcing people with music to see what sticks, but just like other rappers who oversaturate themselves, fans get tired and move on
:smh: :smh: :smh:

Idk, maybe people be tweeting stuff just for the retweets but dudes really be saying he's a nice rapper like up there with the kendricks Coles and drakes
His hooks are simple and fantastic and his production is amazing.

As long as those stay strong, he'll be here for awhile. It's simply a matter of much the people can take with regard to his piss poor rapping. I'm a future fan but his raps are awful.

Back
Top Bottom