🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Just put these dudes on a track together and see who out raps who and we can establish who's better because they will never engage in a war of words.

Drake better stay like Floyd and pick his battles wisely to keep winning. Keep KDOt off the menu, he wont like what he get served with.

What the hell Kendrick gonna do rap drake to death with his boring rhymes foh :lol:

ya clownin ... drakes just gonna ignore k. .......AGAIN!

Yall still gassed off that weak control were he apologizes and praises everyone but tries to come at them :lol:

still trying to decipher the shots in the verses... poor internet.

i read that nominated 6 line as him referencing pallbearers... how does a Drake reference make sense there? Like what is he saying?

Kendrick Lamar appears on two tracks on Compton, Dr. Dre’s first album in sixteen years, which dropped today. He seems to use both opportunities to throw some barbs at Drake.

On the track “Darkside/Gone” Lamar raps: “But still I got enemies giving me energy, I wanna fight now/ subliminally sent to me all of this hate,” referencing Drake’s track “Energy,” which appeared on his recent mixtape If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late.

Later, on the track “Deep Water,” the rapper incorporates Drake’s lyrics from “Started From The Bottom” and “6 God” into his verse: “Motherf—er know I started from the bottom /They liable to bury him, they nominated six to carry him/ They worrying him to death, but he’s no vegetarian/ The beef is on his breath, inheriting the drama better than/ A great white, n—-, this is life in my aquarium.”
still trying to decipher the shots in the verses... poor internet.

i read that nominated 6 line as him referencing pallbearers... how does a Drake reference make sense there? Like what is he saying?
It's just an all too convenient play on words. Again they aren't soul hitting shots, more like a subliminal challenge to a duel. "I wanna fight. He'll be buried". If some feel like those aren't shots I won't argue, just saying Kendrick chose his words pretty coincidentally then

Boy if you think to pimp a butterfly was great we got problems.
That album was [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji] he went from GKMC to that BS

Last edited:
It's just a concept album that not everyone was ready to hear. it is NOT easy to listen to. You gotta hear it a few times to digest it

TPAB is like getting your Masters degree. Not everyone is gonna get it. Its not that accessible, but its prestigious and valuable for those that do get it.

Last edited:
Meek make that loud ***** in the back in the class junior high ****. Doesn't take much thought to and focus to grasp.
Drake makes High school ****. Everyone can relate to cus most people been to high school and if you dont have that experience,
you know someone who does.

Drakes music >>> Kendrick if we are being honest.

Then again I love that music that gets the party started.

Back
Top Bottom