🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Well if Push actually said his name straight up it could happen.. Drake ain't getting hit when Pusha been nothing but smoke and mirrors.

He has yet to call the boy out by name.
The irony is y'all in here deciphering who Drake is talking about because he has yet to say a name

This is the first time that a beat change up for Drake got worse. The first half>>>>>

You must have missed "Fancy". It came out in 2010 on his debut album. It was called 'Thank Me Later'.

Man WHAT.

That switch up could ride for 15 mins and I wouldn't give a ****, thing was smooth IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

Wasn't that Weeknd interview back in 2013-14? He and Drake have been made up. They even performed together a couple of months back.

Pretty sure anything that can be construed as a Weeknd shot is still aimed at Tory Lanez. They were beefing over basically the same thing anyway.
nah man he directly mentioned XO and OVO, there's no way to say that was for Tory
Yup. 

..and he mentioned not being part of the "gang", xo gang,

"You was never gang, gang, gang, gang, you was never one of us
Had us fooled for a minute there, now we done all grown up"

This is the first time that a beat change up for Drake got worse. The first half>>>>>

You must have missed "Fancy". It came out in 2010 on his debut album. It was called 'Thank Me Later'.

Man WHAT.

That switch up could ride for 15 mins and I wouldn't give a ****, thing was smooth IMO

I mean, if you're gathering your thoughts of sending a very lengthy text to a chick who already broke up with you, no doubt.

Well if Push actually said his name straight up it could happen.. Drake ain't getting hit when Pusha been nothing but smoke and mirrors.

He has yet to call the boy out by name.

Bleek started the Nas beef without directly saying his name or atleast added the spark to officially start it.

But my point is Drake can't feel like he Mike Tyson for just beating Meek in a battle.

Dudes is ready to come at Drake and he needs to not get to comfortable because fate can change quick in hip-hop

:wow: :wow: @ the Fancy slander especially the second half. That took the song over the top
I came in here ready to go off after seeing the preview
Thinking y'all was talking about that audio orgasm fancy from the dream :lol:
I forgot about drakes version
Haven't played tml since like 2012
Bruh I came in Here to let off :lol:
Good thing I read a few posts

Bleek started the Nas beef without directly saying his name or atleast added the spark to officially start it.

But my point is Drake can't feel like he Mike Tyson for just beating Meek in a battle.

Dudes is ready to come at Drake and he needs to not get to comfortable because fate can change quick in hip-hop

Which is why we gotta recognize the endurance this man has. Shots being aimed at him for over 6 years and he only came out stronger. He's not gonna call u out unless you bring it right to him. Its everyone else who's comfortable since they don't him expect him to retaliate.

Last edited:
I never heard Tory Lanez wanted to be Drake. He was just coming at him saying "the 6" is a made up nickname by Drake and real Toronto dudes know that that's not the name.

I never heard Tory Lanez wanted to be Drake. He was just coming at him saying "the 6" is a made up nickname by Drake and real Toronto dudes know that that's not the name.
Torey lanes ain't even from Toronto though :lol:
Plus we all know he has that drake "sound" just like Bryson tiller

I forget
But he said it on some interview recently
Was in the breakfast club thread
He did live in Toronto for a few years though

Last edited:
Tory Lanez and Bryson sound alike wtf, I thought 'Say It' was Bryson

Right to me that line wasn't a diss to the Weeknd. He's dissing Tory Lanez there. I took it as hew talking about how Tory (from Toronto) wants to be him/get a cosign, but he's only messing with OVOXO.

Maybe I misunderstood it but I don't see how that's an insult to Abel?

"All my ex's know I like my O's with a V in the middle." I don't see the jab.

He's saying he doesn't like XO only OVO

The only O's he like is with the V in it ... not X

I don't know man... I think people hear what they want. Same way they're taking the Ye line as a diss.

Still cracks me up how NT folks
The same folks who was onto drake EARLY
Before anyone else
I remember the original thread STILL
These same folks turned on dude quick :lol:
Not even sure when it happened :lol:
Same thing happened to wale
Dom
J Cole to an extent until 2014 fhd dropped
Then I noticed it kinda subsided a lil bit
Big Sean too
Hmmmmm
Watch Kendrick be next :smh:
We gotta stop that
Like real talk I hear these folks from NT WAAAAAAAAAAY
Before I hear them anywhere else
Like on some real ****
We had drake poppin before anyone
Jcole
Kendrick
Big Sean
Wale
Like really
Then we turn on em
It's like we hate when they get successful
And wanna keep EM to ourselves

Usually a couple of up and comers in Toronto get cosigns by Drake. Tory Lanez never really got any shine from him, at least publicly. If you watch Tory's interviews, they always ask him about Drake because of his Toronto connection, and he always curves it in a way. Not to say Tory doesn't want/need Drake's cosign but he's come up on his own. Boy has been putting in work. When I first heard the track, Tory was the first thing that popped up in my head. I was surprised Drake would even give Tory that light if it does actually turn out to be about him.

Back
Top Bottom