🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain ....
Def not true
U see nas still alive and doing it
He gets love and respected by everyone
Even Jay snake self recognizes his brilliance
No one thinks of nas as a villain

I definitely don't see Nas as a villain, but he top 3 to me.. But I know dudes on NT don't feel the same way. They'd even have the nerve to put J over Nas [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I definitely don't see Nas as a villain, but he top 3 to me.. But I know dudes on NT don't feel the same way. They'd even have the nerve to put J over Nas [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Jay a snake
Anyone who puts Jay over nas
I don't trust EM
They talk about drake and his ghostwriter
What about Jay and his big lines
Dude done stole every damn lyric big ever said
And put it in his songs
Straight thievery
I'll give him this though
The dynasty intro is flames
BuT 63% of it is the beat
So nah I ain't givin to him
I'm giving it to just blaze
Jay a damn snake
Talkin bout lyrically he could rhyme like common sense :rolleyes
Yeah ok hov
Dude can't even make a damn story rap
That wack *** meet the parents
What type of storytelling was that
**** wasn't even believable
Dude desperately wanted to be like nas
Be u he was dumbfounded when he first heard rewind off stillmatic
Ol metal gear solid snake eater lookin boy
Not to mention beans is better than Jay
Waaaay better
Jay wishes he could put a verse together as good as where have u been
Jay a snake
Ain't no ifs
Ands
Or buts about it

Where is he from? I don't follow Tory Lanez at all. :lol:

This is what messed me up when I started messing with Lanez.. how you gonna tell someone who's from Toronto that they can't call it the 6?

I'm not into the Canadian geographic politics or nothing but I believe dude is from another part on Ontario but he reps Toronto.

P. Reign called him out on that a while ago but he still be on that Toronto aint the 6.. the gall of this dude :smh: :rolleyes

So he's a Ne-Yo/Kirk Franklin fusion?

Bruh.. tell me why I saw Kirk in that pic too :lol:

Last edited:
Lanez was raised mostly in America, he in no position to dictate what a true naive calls his city.

And apparently Lanez got his first bit of fame by hopping on Youtube, after Drake had a decent buzz going, and challenging Drake to listen to his music.

:lol: :lol:

Lanez in no position to ever say anything to Drake. He was on the internet begging famb to listen to his music

Last edited:
Lanez was raised mostly in America, he in no position to dictate what a true naive calls his city.

And apparently Lanez got his first bit of fame by hopping on Youtube, after Drake had a decent buzz going, and challenging Drake to listen to his music.

Lanez in no position to ever say anything to Drake. He was on the internet begging famb to listen to his music

:rofl:

I rock with Lanez but if he isn't from Toronto he should shut the hell up.
That's *** backwards.

Tory worked his way up w/o any major co-signs from other artists.
I don't listen to his music but gotta respect that. The fact I know who he is and the name of one of his songs and don't listen to him and he has no major Co sign is big.

Dude was like 16 or 17 here though.

Back
Top Bottom