🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Brampton
This is what messed me up when I started messing with Lanez.. how you gonna tell someone who's from Toronto that they can't call it the 6?

I'm not into the Canadian geographic politics or nothing but I believe dude is from another part on Ontario but he reps Toronto.

P. Reign called him out on that a while ago but he still be on that Toronto aint the 6.. the gall of this dude :smh: :rolleyes
Bruh.. tell me why I saw Kirk in that pic too :lol:

Lanez was raised mostly in America, he in no position to dictate what a true naive calls his city.

And apparently Lanez got his first bit of fame by hopping on Youtube, after Drake had a decent buzz going, and challenging Drake to listen to his music.

:lol: :lol:

Lanez in no position to ever say anything to Drake. He was on the internet begging famb to listen to his music

Dude was like 16 or 17 here though.

Hasn't this video of Drake been used against him plenty of times without issue though?

Especially when there was tension between him and Pusha, because Drake said in his video that he was a Clipse fan.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of Kobe but I ain't about to let him **** on me just cause he's Kobe

One-on-one I'ma try to beat him

That's what rap is

****** can be friends behind the scenes but rap is a one-man-at-the-top sport

Hasn't this video of Drake been used against him plenty of times without issue though?

Especially when there was tension between him and Pusha, because Drake said in his video that he was a Clipse fan.
Anytime I need a laugh [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] repped

That's what rap is

I hate how rappers throw around this rap is a sport ****
**** is corny

That's what rap is

**** is corny

You dont think so?

Anyone can be the man, most of the shots fired is just ****** sparring

**** is corny
Even if it's not a sport, its a competitive "game". When their favorite rappers are "winning" they are playing chess, making smart moves etc. So in a way it makes sense.

You dont think so?

Anyone can be the man, most of the shots fired is just ****** sparring
And noone is invincible. One Haymaker can change everything. So basically... It's boxing. The lil jabs, sparring, knockouts.

It's a funny video but define "used against him".

He has done corny **** as a grown *** man so one wouldn't really need to reach back to his teenage years to find videos of him being a cornball.

lanez has some cold joints

guess he bitter drake never acknowledged him

but some say drake tried to sign him and lanez declined

i think it's the first theory tho

lanez has a freestyle with a drake shot in it on sway

Tory Lanez is right but he has no say because he's from the states and also lives in a town outside of Toronto. If you're really from here its Toronto or T.O

Tory Lanez is right but he has no say because he's from the states and also lives in a town outside of Toronto. If you're really from here its Toronto or T.O
Pretty much. The message is real, but wrong messenger basically.

anybody else heard that OVO offered Bryson a deal but he turned it down because Abel and Party had to give up their songs and he didn't want that fate :nerd:

anybody else heard that OVO offered Bryson a deal but he turned it down because Abel and Party had to give up their songs and he didn't want that fate :nerd:

:lol: man...this **** is crazy...I bet there's really people that think that too :smh:

He said cuz he felt he wanted his own brand. Be his own artist. etc. Which is respectable.

wonder if he tried to sign Bryson before or after the album, im assuming before?

cause the answer would be obvious after the album dropped even tho he said no anyway

wonder if he tried to sign Bryson before or after the album, im assuming before?

cause the answer would be obvious after the album dropped even tho he said no anyway
During the album process, so before the album. 

Deal was really ******, which is why Bryson didn't sign to OVO. Not just from a money perspective, but you kind of also have to (not literally "have to," but yeah) give records to drake when you sign, so you essentially sign on as a songwriter and artist. It is by no coincidence all of his R&B acts, Majid, PND, Party, all have given Drake a plethora of records. 

Best thing Bryson could have did was not sign to OVO. 

What has Majid Jordan given Drake other than HOWGH?
That's the record I was referring to. I was lumping them into that group based from that record. Off the top of my head I don't know, could be more, could be just that record. 

Willing to bet they gave some records for Views as well.

That's the record I was referring to. I was lumping them into that group based from that record. Off the top of my head I don't know, could be more, could be just that record. 

Willing to bet they gave some records for Views as well.

Has Roy Woods given him any? Only song I can think of is Drama, but that's Woods' song.

Back
Top Bottom