🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Always expect antidope and dipset Jr to say ridiculous things weekly. If u had to pick 1,kingdome come or tpab?
I just said its God Awful and I will never listen to it again. You guys just try to bait these things to perpetuate the whole "Antidope has terrible opinions" thing.

Section 80, GKMC and TPAB are better than anything Aubrey has put out. Overly Dedicated is probably up there with NWTS. Drake is a pop rapper really no other way to label it. He's capitalized on that segment though.

Famb, if I where stuck on an island. And i had to pick a catalog to be stuck with.

Drake over K.Dot's anyday. And I love Kenerick's music too

Including features, and throwaway tracks. The gap widens even more

Drake is where he is not because he is just riding a recent wave, or that he has pop hits. K.dot has not matched famb's body of work yet

Last edited:
TPAB is god awful. Listened once and will never listen again.

But this is where the thread takes the nonsense arguing turn for the 207th time

Unfortunately tpab is one of those albums that you have to listen to like four times until it becomes good. Took me that long until I was like hold on this **** is fire. Also the music snobs podcast about the album made me appreciate it more.

Always expect antidope and dipset Jr to say ridiculous things weekly. If u had to pick 1,kingdome come or tpab?

Kingdom Come was really good, but growing up on that southern jazz and funk sound combined with the social relevance of the actual album I'd give the edge to K. Dot.

I just said its God Awful and I will never listen to it again. You guys just try to bait these things to perpetuate the whole "Antidope has terrible opinions" thing.
It's well known who the top 3 worse musical opinions are.
1. Dipset
2. U
3. Waves aka Lil dipset

Famb, if I where stuck on an island. And i had to pick a catalog to be stuck with.

Drake is where he is not because he is just riding a recent wave, or that he has pop hits. K.dot has not matched famb's body of work yet

Body of work in terms of what? Quality it's not even close. Drake tried to make a rap album when that travesty that was IYRTITL came out. Kendrick is batting 1.000 you can't get better than that.

Good luck with Marvin's room getting you through on those lonely nights.

Take care is his best work and there 4-6 tracks that are throw away on there.

Last edited:
how quickly they forget

just cause Kendrick puts 10 words in a line repeatedly doesnt make him some amazing rapper

do ya'll really listen to what he's saying? or not saying in this matter?

anyone can make that music.

tpab was terrible sans like 3 songs IMO

Body of work in terms of what? Quality it's not even close. Drake tried to make a rap album when that travesty that was IYRTITL came out. Kendick is batting 1.000 you can't get better than that.

Good luck with Marvin's room getting you through on those lonely nights.

Whatever B

Drake problem is that he hasn't put a classic album, Because he can't make pure rap/r&b/hip-pop album. He is contained. His gift is his curse in that way

But he has a ton of quality material out there

And I hope "Swimming Pools" being getting you through dem Laker games

Last edited:
He turned back that *** up into a love song bruh, I'll never forgive a man for that. Even worse the weeknd wrote it, so he had time to read and review it.

how quickly they forget

just cause Kendrick puts 10 words in a line repeatedly doesnt make him some amazing rapper

You have no idea what you're talking about. None.

how quickly they forget

You have no idea what you're talking about. None.
why because you like kendrick? lmao, I did say IMO so you don't gotta agree with it...everytime someone capes for Kendrick I ask them to show me his best verses and they have no answers...they just know he raps in a certain cadence to make it sound like he's saying something

The production and melodies is what's talked about when Take Care is brought up. That's his best album but not a classic. Calling anything by Drake a classic is ridiculous. I'll never understand why people feel like their favorite artists have to have classics. Why can't they have great albums or albums you love. NWTS was so ****** unoriginal. Completely jocked 2 Chainz and Future on it but that's what he does.

The Weeknd didn't write Practice. He came up with the hook. That's it

And juvenile said he loves the track.
U think juvenile wanna mess that Co sign up? This the same guy who went back to where he got raped. He ruined a hood classic b, I will never forgive him for that. I used to get twerked on to that joint since like 4th grade, now ******* slow dancing to practice.

The production and melodies is what's talked about when Take Care is brought up. That's his best album but not a classic. Calling anything by Drake a classic is ridiculous. I'll never understand why people feel like their favorite artists have to have classics. Why can't they have great albums or albums you love. NWTS was so ****** unoriginal. Completely jocked 2 Chainz and Future on it but that's what he does.
BUT... Did he produce any of it? Or did he wrote the melodies? That's my #1 issue with buddy.

He turned back that *** up into a love song bruh, I'll never forgive a man for that. Even worse the weeknd wrote it, so he had time to read and review it.

Of course he's gonna say he loves the track. I'm sure he got a check and he hopes to work with Drake some day. That songs represents Drake and his music better than anything he's done.

BUT... Did he produce any of it? Or did he wrote the melodies? That's my #1 issue with buddy.

Drake doesn't produce ANYTHING and he has a team of writers. You do the math. The production on Take Care is one of the best in the last few years. He won't go near it again. He's too caught up in the new sound today. His last two projects he had Future's d**k and balls so far down his throat, he can't make any other sound.

LOL

why because you like kendrick? lmao, I did say IMO so you don't gotta agree with it...everytime someone capes for Kendrick I ask them to show me his best verses and they have no answers...they just know he raps in a certain cadence to make it sound like he's saying something

The fact that he's one of the best storytellers in the game if not the game right now and you're sitting here asking about specific verses shows you lack of grasping the concepts behind his work. The progression from OD to TPAB is pretty evident and not that difficult to grasp after a few listens.

Go listen to Rigormortus, Sing About Me, Wesley's Theory, u, Art of Peer Pressure just off the top of my head. There's clear messages in all those songs and they're all completely different flow wise.

Last edited:

U think juvenile wanna mess that Co sign up? This the same guy who went back to where he got raped. He ruined a hood classic b, I will never forgive him for that. I used to get twerked on to that joint since like 4th grade, now ******* slow dancing to practice.

Appreciate the slow grind pa

I remember at my 8th grade Spring dance this Salvadorian bird, "Nadina Nalgas", washed me on the dance floor to that joint

Had my dong looking like a Twizzlers. I ain't built for that life no more.

you should put them days behind you too famb

Last edited:

Brush juvie prolly don't even own the publishing to that song
U know baby got that
So juvie prolly had no say :lol:

this ****

The fact that he's one of the best storytellers in the game if not the game right now and you're sitting here asking about specific verses shows you lack of grasping the concepts behind his work. The progression from OD to TPAB is pretty evident and not that difficult to grasp after a few listens.

Go listen to Rigormortus, Sing About Me, Wesley's Theory, u, Art of Peer Pressure just off the top of my head. There's clear messages in all those songs and they're all completely different flow wise.
I'll give you, all of GKMC being good, TPAB? terrible...IMO once again...maybe I missed some 'message' on it...but all I know is GKMC was good the first time around, tpab, didn't even bother finishing it

Brush juvie prolly don't even own the publishing to that song
U know baby got that
So juvie prolly had no say :lol:

Mannie Fresh basically said that the only reason he got paid, is because Drake told Cash Money explicitly not to do him dirty. And to take care of him

Baby and Slim were probably ready to rip ole boy off in a third decade, 90s, 00s, 10s :lol: . Hit Fresh wit that Scumbag 3-peat :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom