🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I hear Future's sound and 2 Chainz flow on multiple songs on the album. Your love letter doesn't change ****. I've said it before, every Drake album is very unoriginal. Every album he's stealing someone else's sound and flows. Guy been caught stealing mad times and it's looked over. Everyone does it. He only borrowed a line. Blah blah blah.

What we really need is for 40 to go work with some REAL R&B cats. His beats are so damn hard, I know he could give some real heat to someone like Tank, R. Kelly, Rico Love, August Alsina, Jamie Foxx and so on. He's got that old R&B sound.

The problem with TPAB is that it's like a movie and to a TV series or a youtube skit. You have to listen to the full album in it's entirety. There aren't one or two bangers on there. People today don't have the patience to do it. They want 4-5 bangers, then call **** a classic and troll the internet. It's disgusting. TPAB is a 4.5/5 album in my book.

Last edited:
Will not tolerate any "Practice" slander after what that thick redbone from Spelman did to me while that song played at "Slow Jams".....and later at her dorm :pimp:

I hear Future's sound and 2 Chainz flow on multiple songs on the album. Your love letter doesn't change ****. I've said it before, every Drake album is very unoriginal. Every album he's stealing someone else's sound and flows. Guy been caught stealing mad times and it's looked over. Everyone does it. He only borrowed a line. Blah blah blah.

What we really need is for 40 to go work with some REAL R&B cats. His beats are so damn hard, I know he could give some real heat to someone like Tank, R. Kelly, Rico Love, August Alsina, Jamie Foxx and so on. He's got that old R&B sound.

The problem with TPAB is that it's like a movie and to a TV series or a youtube skit. You have to listen to the full album in it's entirety. There aren't one or two bangers on there. People today don't have the patience to do it. They want 4-5 bangers, then call **** a classic and troll the internet. It's disgusting. TPAB is a 4.5/5 album in my book.

you need your ears checked then thats all it is

:rofl: dawg even if we tried to NOT see it, we would still see a 50 cent, stat quo, Eminem, shady aftermath, xzibit *** thread :rofl: and low and behold who is the OP [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

How ya'll getting on Flashy for taking his time to make a thread smh

I guess this is suppose to be a funny reference that I enjoy Nintendo games :rolleyes
Mario kart 8
And smash BRO'S Wii u is lit
I don't care what anyone says
I have a xb1 that gets more play
and 2 ps4's collecting dust also
Since ps4 has no games......well my son plays the other ps4
But ps4 still has no games
. U wanna sell one [emoji]128064[/emoji]

you need your ears checked then thats all it is
. O the irony

:rofl: dawg even if we tried to NOT see it, we would still see a 50 cent, stat quo, Eminem, shady aftermath, xzibit *** thread :rofl: and low and behold who is the OP [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

again, your a fan of mine just admit it. you follow my threads. and i don't rock with the same music from the past. that lets me know you been following me from the jump. u just exposed yourself. :smh:

Definitely agree with that, which is one of a handful of reasons I prefer GKMC over TPAB. Besides the fact that I think the production is much better, GKMC both plays like a movie AND has singular songs you can just put up and play randomly. Other than Alright and The Blacker The Berry, I can't say the same for the rest of that album

again, your a fan of mine just admit it. you follow my threads. and i don't rock with the same music from the past. that lets me know you been following me from the jump. u just exposed yourself. :smh:

You one of them cats that be saying you got the "haters" when they call you out on your BS huh?

You one of them cats that be saying you got the "haters" when they call you out on your BS huh?

you must be mad about something, what happened? Meek's diss got the best of your favorite artist? and what the hell you talkin bout? you the one coming sideways on me. but you still on my jock following me.

Still not sure if Drake is throwing shots at Breezy or just a mention.

Something about 'Chris Breezy with the dance moves'

Still not sure if Drake is throwing shots at Breezy or just a mention.

Something about 'Chris Breezy with the dance moves'
Nah I think he's making a joke on himself
Sayin he good with the dance moves like Chris brown
Even though he knows he was just messing around

BUT
On another note
Why would I even have to explain that to u
How could u even think that was a shot
Like drake wrapped that line in a triple entendre
Wrapped in a metaphore
That's wrapped in sign language
I swear these 00's babies are slow

Last edited:
Man, I remember dudes calling TPAB a classic right after it dropped like whatever happened to revisiting an album a couple years later or even a couple months later and then deciding if it was worthy of calling it a "classic?" I'm sure a lot of y'all aren't even messing with it like that anymore, but because it's Kendrick it's automatically the best thing that ever came out :lol:.

Same with Kanye and Drake tho. Waves/swish or whatever it's called is being called a classic before it even comes out. That's this generation, prisoners of the moment.

TPAB is a classic and I still bump most of it on a weekly if not daily basis.

Kanye is trash too
During the college drop out late registration days
I liked dude
He seemed authentic
And confident
Not his "confidence" screams insecurity
He's a bum to the fullest extent of the word
And even worse are the dudes who All on his nuts
And say everything he does is either :pimp: or :wow:
When most of it is mediocre trash
Dudes talk about "he's an artistic musical genius"
Nah he's overrated trash