🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

so is 40 really making beats or nah ? 
laugh.gif

this is entertaining as hell to me . you can justify it anyway you want to , this man is getting away with murder 
laugh.gif

someone here said it best , meek took an instant L , but he caused long term damage with his accusations . this many reference tracks is just unbelievable to me 

and then this accent he picked up ? wasn't he sounding like he was from "h town" on take care ? 
laugh.gif
 now dem man do tings like come at da don ya know ? u shaggy now ? 
laugh.gif
 man shut up 

with you and controlla tho 
pimp.gif

Views was streamed over 81 million times in one day.

And people actually think streams shouldn't count for album sales :lol:

Like I have apple music on my phone. In theory I, along with everyone else could listen to drake's album and every other artists album they wanted to, all day everyday via apple music and it not count towards anything in regards to sales.

Im actually surprised at all the hate for the album, I think it's pretty solid. Def a lot more singing but it's what Drake does. It's to late album was closest you'll get to all rapping Drake & tape with future.

This seems to be very similar to take care, which to me is his favorite album. Yes it's very soft/singing, but I don't mind that Drake either, prolly cause I'm not a Steet Cat haha.

With that being said, The Production is amazing on the album, wanna say his best ever. The Mary Sample and the Brandy sample are just :x :x :x

I have album at 8-8.5/10

Last edited:
Y'all saying this goes back to Thank Me Later? :lol:

Can we give him credit for So Far Gone, or is that somebody else's pen game too?

I know for a fact both SFG and TML he didnt write all of his raps. It's been this way from jump.

For what its worth, its not like he's being gifted full fledged tracks. But, he does get 'help'

Views was streamed over 81 million times in one day.

And people actually think streams shouldn't count for album sales :lol:

Like I have apple music on my phone. In theory I, along with everyone else could listen to drake's album and every other artists album they wanted to, all day everyday via apple music and it not count towards anything in regards to sales.

I still feel that way. Should be a different award. I know a few people that have Apple Music just because they get a discount through their phone bill. They haven't bought a CD in years and wouldn't if they didn't stream. Then you got people like Anti and Waves that probably have four devices playing this **** on a loop since it came out.

I hope 40 produces his own ****. I would be hurt if he didn't.

So you just gonna drop this leave with no explanation huh :smh:

I thought it was common knowledge tbh :lol:

40, kenza, hush, Nickelus F, all 'helped' with the writing on those albums.

Man he was taking lines from Aaliyah on that young money jointt "bedrock" and that was before his debut album :lol:

Can you imagine how many reference tracks we haven't heard lol?

Didn't he also take Big Sean's single word punchline style, that everybody in the game was using at one point?

That goes back to like '09 :lol:

Yeah I was TOTALLY WRONG ABOUT HIS SALES! Forgot who I was debating with but I thought no way this album sells a million in a week (actually album sales, no streaming/singles ish). Even with the new rules I didn't see it selling a million. Can't believe he's about to actually push a million sold albums in 2016. Especially with him dropping 2 albums/mixtapes last year. CRAZY!

I thought it was common knowledge tbh :lol:

40, kenza, hush, Nickelus F, all 'helped' with the writing on those albums.

Man he was taking lines from Aaliyah on that young money jointt "bedrock" and that was before his debut album :lol:

Can you imagine how many reference tracks we haven't heard lol?

Drake and Nickelus made mad songs together so I can believe he threw verses here and there. I heard of the Hush rumors but I can't even fathom son rapping like that.

Last edited:
Sales wise Drake is pretty much in the clear for highest selling album this year, he only got beat out by Adele last year. Ye, Rih, Bey already dropped this year.

Yeah I was TOTALLY WRONG ABOUT HIS SALES! Forgot who I was debating with but I thought no way this album sells a million in a week (actually album sales, no streaming/singles ish). Even with the new rules I didn't see it selling a million. Can't believe he's about to actually push a million sold albums in 2016. Especially with him dropping 2 albums/mixtapes last year. CRAZY!

Which is why I don't believe it.

1. It's only on iTunes.
2. Not in stores or other streaming apps.
3. Never even broke 700 first week sales.

Now that it's exclusive on iTunes he's expected to sell a million.......mad suspect.

Which is why I don't believe it.

1. It's only on iTunes.
2. Not in stores or other streaming apps.
3. Never even broke 700 first week sales.

Now that it's exclusive on iTunes he's expected to sell a million.......mad suspect.
which means people have to buy to listen, not that far fetched.

Wait you have to buy the album to steam on Apple Music? That's stupid. 

You lying *** *****. I can quote you from a couple years ago saying you knew for a fact that he did write all of his raps
I was about to go pull it up I swear. I remember when the Meek **** came out and the reference tracks dropped u came back and quoted hi. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom