🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

What if he would've called it a "classic" doe :nerd:
They would be saying he finally got one right and he has a good ear. I don't know who dude is and don't care to watch any reviews Cuz i have a mind of my own. But son ain't lying.

What if he would've called it a "classic" doe :nerd:
Realistically, he would not have. Never seen a positive rap review come out of dude ever.

But if he did I'd have my doubts cause he's destroyed other Drake projects and this isn't the best of them so it wouldn't make any sense.

I enjoy Fantano and I really think peoples problem with him is their own inability to accept Views that do not match their own.

But I am interested in other music reviewers with a similar format if anyone has suggestions please PM. Big Quint doesn't count :rofl:

:lol: at Fantano. Im actually surprised he scored it that low tho. I dont hate dude or his opinion. He seems to listen to ALOT of music so i cant really hate, eem tho i do disagree with most of his scores lol. My main problem with him is he seems to judge all hip hop albums by the same standards regardless of the sub genre its in & thats just dumb. Well it still aint rated lower than ASAP Fergs last album. He gave that jawn a 2 :rofl:

Im happy at these low reviews for dude album tho :smile: The fall off is near :pimp:

Next week One Dance will be #1.. :pimp: it's sitting at #2 right now but the sales/streaming are too much for it not to happen.

Last edited:
Next week One Dance will be #1.. :pimp: it's sitting at #2 right now but the sales/streaming are too much for it not to happen.

On Billboard? I know Drakes never had a solo #1, hotline peaked at #2...eventhough technically One Dance has features

I enjoy Fantano and I really think peoples problem with him is their own inability to accept Views that do not match their own.

But I am interested in other music reviewers with a similar format if anyone has suggestions please PM. Big Quint doesn't count :rofl:
No its not that. I've never seen him say something good about a rap album ever. Being that it's the only genre of music J listen to I only hear those reviews and its all biased nonsense.

No its not that. I've never seen him say something good about a rap album ever. Being that it's the only genre of music J listen to I only hear those reviews and its all biased nonsense.

He gave kendricks a 10 and IYRTITL an 8. People don't realize that he scores artists albums based on their past works hence why he gave this a really low score. I disagree with some of his scores but most of the time he has good reasoning to back up his score

Zane Lowe interview (Video)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't agree with a lot of Fantano's scores and I still watch his hiphop reviews and find them entertaining.

It's just an opinion at the end of the day.

Last edited:
:lol: at Fantano. Im actually surprised he scored it that low tho. I dont hate dude or his opinion. He seems to listen to ALOT of music so i cant really hate, eem tho i do disagree with most of his scores lol. My main problem with him is he seems to judge all hip hop albums by the same standards regardless of the sub genre its in & thats just dumb. Well it still aint rated lower than ASAP Fergs last album. He gave that jawn a 2 :rofl:

Im happy at these low reviews for dude album tho :smile: The fall off is near :pimp:

HAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAH, he gave the new one a 2?!?! HAHAHAHAHA, DAMN! I thought it was bad but not that bad. Out of 10, I would go with a 5.

Fantano's opinions are just like Antidope and Dipset General's. Garbage.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I never watch his reviews. Never cared what a nerdy white guy had to say about a Rap or R&B album. He's perfect to review this pop album though. Right up his lane.

fantano is entertaining and brings up good points to support his reasons. a lot of the time he nails it. sometimes he misses/overdoes it. i personally think this album is hot bottom of the barrel trash. if i looked at it mathmatically, theres 20 tracks and i like 4 of em. 4/20= 20%. That means at the surface id give it a 2/10. but....really theres 19 tracks with a long released single thrown on to skew numbers for the album.

19 tracks, 4/19... still a 2. yet ill rate it a 6 or so estimating that this album just wasn't meant for my ears

Haven't listened to Fatana since that lame review for Life Is Good, and I feel like a better person for it

What else were they doing? There names are listed are listed as writers so I assume they helped write songs with Kendrick or Cole.

Oh I forgot it only matters when Drake does it not those guys :smh:

Bro, I feel what you're getting at. I really do. But how many reference tracks need to drop before you start to believe? How many more former OVO dudes need to say this man stole off me? How many more up and coming artists need to put this guy on front street for taking their beats/concepts? I mean **** :lol:

And riddle me this Drake fans...what rapper you know who's been on top for as long as he has and didn't bring not ONE of his boys with him? Hov had Bleek, 50 had G-Unit, Nas had AZ, T.I. had Dro, ect. Who has Drake put on...? OVO ain't nothing but a front for lyric laundering man :lol:

:rofl: @ "OVO ain't nothing but a front for lyric laundering"

:rofl: :rofl:

HAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAH, he gave the new one a 2?!?! HAHAHAHAHA, DAMN! I thought it was bad but not that bad. Out of 10, I would go with a 5.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I never watch his reviews. Never cared what a nerdy white guy had to say about a Rap or R&B album. He's perfect to review this pop album though. Right up his lane.

Bruh if you think that review was bad, he gave Kid Cudi last album a 0 :rofl: :rofl:
That review had me crying, son was goin in

Bruh if you think that review was bad, he gave Kid Cudi last album a 0
roll.gif
roll.gif

a ZERO tho?
sick.gif
roll.gif

Oh he gave the Kendrick album a 10? He and I just aren't looking for the same thing in rap then.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Bruh if you think that review was bad, he gave Kid Cudi last album a 0
roll.gif
roll.gif

And he was being generous with that score.

Damn whyd you remind me of that horrible POS album

Back
Top Bottom