🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Yo nobody made a Vince Carter dunking Views in the recycling bin meme???

Serious question

Yo nobody made a Vince Carter dunking Views in the recycling bin meme???

Serious question
They got one of him sitting on top of a giant trash can, I'll love to see a vc one. Even more fitting.

To talk loosely, I really do this

Been flowing stupid since Vince Carter was on some through the legs arm in the hoop s___

Add that Party next door feature to the list of garbage features. So now we're left with four bars from Pimp C and a Future verse... This is why I wanted minimal features and am glad we got it.

Last edited:
so i gave this album another listen...

it's trash.

none of drake's music has any lasting value. 

he raps for money and fame...its so watered down.

Last edited:
Add that Party next door feature to the list of garbage features. So now we're left with four bars from Pimp C and a Future verse... This is why I wanted minimal features and am glad we got it.

IDK if it's been asked or not but to my knowledge you don't like R&B correct?
How do you feel about Drakes R&B songs?

Doesn't like r&b... likes R&B from a dude who can't sing. He just like it Cuz it's drake that's all.

IDK if it's been asked or not but to my knowledge you don't like R&B correct?
How do you feel about Drakes R&B songs?
It's been asked before and I've answered.

Drakes the best R&B dude out he delivers quality in that lane.
Doesn't like r&b... likes R&B from a dude who can't sing. He just like it Cuz it's drake that's all.
Doesn't make any sense cause I can name you a slew of my favourite rappers who make songs about women that always suck.

I don't know what's more offensive, you thinking Drake is R&B music or that you think he delivers quality R&B music.

How do you pick Drake over Weeknd, Party, Tiller, Trey, CB, Ty Dolla, Jacquees, Lanez, ect :lol:

I'm not here to appease you people. R&B is garbage genre of music that I don't listen to and if Drake didn't make it and sprinkle it in on his projects I would never hear it. That being said the stuff he makes is good enough to where I'm not hitting skip.

He makes the only R&B that I deem listenable ergo he's the best in my opinion.

Deal with it.

Last edited:
R&B a garbage genre of music? I don't recognize Antidope outside S&T. Can't be the same guy that's a rational NBA/Spurs fan. Can't be

:smh:

I'm not here to appease you people. R&B is garbage genre of music that I don't listen to and if Drake didn't make it and sprinkle it in on his projects I would never hear it. That being said the stuff he makes is good enough to where I'm not hitting skip.

He makes the only R&B that I deem listenable ergo he's the best in my opinion.

Deal with it.

If you don't even listen to R&B how could you even come up with a silly claim of Drake being best in the genre?

Back
Top Bottom