🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

yea

lets not act like Dreams and Nightmares Intro isnt the best Intro of the past few years

You want to **** the club up with a certified banger or just an amazing flow... you gotta go with Dreams and Nightmares

Drake stans will prob disagree like when Drake got peed on during Xmen First Class :nerd:
Was it x-men? ***** probably ain't watched a x-men movie since

p6fvJMN.gif

yea

lets not act like Dreams and Nightmares Intro isnt the best Intro of the past few years

You want to **** the club up with a certified banger or just an amazing flow... you gotta go with Dreams and Nightmares

Drake stans will prob disagree like when Drake got peed on during Xmen First Class :nerd:

Drake himself said this about Dreams and Nightmare intro

It's undeniable.

So I just listened to the dreams and nightmares intro not gonna lie **** is tight definitely his best song by far not saying much tho

Guise OVOBricksquad bout to be LIT :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :wow: :smokin :wow:
Please lord no. I'm cool with him coming out at the show but no more music with them. Drake gotta stop trynna attach himself to what's popular, let my guy pop his golds in and cater to the streets. I'll take a real free bricks 2 tho

I'm in Mexico right now and they played 9 am in Dallas and it was a totally different person rapping. But he really rapped the lines word for word. It was so crazy.

Back
Top Bottom